It's absolutely gorgeous...

S

somdebay

cdsulhoff said:
Yeah the warmth is nice but it is messing up my Skiing plans.

head on out to Colorado, I hear they have plenty of places to ski...

Azzy

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I'm starting to like this global warming thing...
Until summer time when it gets too hot to breathe. I like snow though, it's nice to have a 60 degree day in the middle of winter but I don't want every day in January to be 60 degrees.

S

StrwberryKisses

Its so nice to wear flip flops and tank tops in January. 74 degrees and nice and sunny where I am. The dog keeps running in and out of the door so he can be in the sun.

:thewave:

AndyMarquisLIVE

jenbengen said:
This Florida-born girl is LOVING it. I do really enjoy the seasons, but this is fantastic to me!

I'm from Florida too and I'm telling you I thought I was back in South Florida when I woke up this morning.

Toxick

Splat
I wonder why the media isn't :deadhorse El Nino this year?

It's an El Nino year this year - thus the light hurricane season, and exceptionally mild winter - but I've only heard this mentioned in the news, like once.

I remember the previous El Nino (1996-97?) we had - you couldn't go 20 minutes without hearing the words "el nino".

TruPeace

Many of my friends or sick. It would be good to feel some colder weather to kill the bacteria and germs. But, although it is nice, but that sun is beaming harder each and every day.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Now if I can shut my neighbors damn dog up I'll be alright. I'm eady to pull a McDonald's on its ass and go out there at 3:30 in the morning and start barking like wild at it. :lmao:

CMC122

Go Braves!
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Now if I can shut my neighbors damn dog up I'll be alright. I'm eady to pull a McDonald's on its ass and go out there at 3:30 in the morning and start barking like wild at it. :lmao:
I triple dog dare you to.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I agree!

Last year we spent New Year's at my son's house in Killeen, TX - there's a certain joy to sitting outside on New Year's Day, smoking a cigarette in shorts and a t-shirt. :yay:

According to my car, it was 72 today in Waldorf. Everybody had the same idea we did - what a great day to go to Cold Stone Creamery. We waited in line 20-25 minutes. But it was so good! :yum:

MMDad

Lem Putt
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
It's funny that today isn't the warmest day in more than 50 years, but you still blame global warming. What flavor of koolaid are you drinking today?

On the other hand, it was great to wear shorts as we took our kids bike riding today. I was also able to get a few outside jobs done.

If Andy is right :lol: this whole "global warming" thing gets a :yay: from me!