I just wish they could do their job and be done with it............

Coventry17

Yep, Jesus wants us to kill all the Iraqis we see. And Syrians. And Iranians. And Afghanis. And Palestinians........ gotta love that Jesus!

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
Coventry17 said:
Yep, Jesus wants us to kill all the Iraqis we see. And Syrians. And Iranians. And Afghanis. And Palestinians........ gotta love that Jesus!
Enuff said-

Attachments

• Duct tape over your mouth.jpg
    Duct tape over your mouth.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 228
Coventry17 said:
my 2 cents...

Attachments

• SupportArmedForces.jpg
    SupportArmedForces.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 117
Coventry17 said:
I think you might be taking it the wrong way. At least I hope that's not what that is supposed to mean.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Coventry17 said:
People like you piss me off.

rack'm

Jaded
Coventry17 said:

Yeah, he's much worse than that loving Alah who promises his bombers 72 virgins and for all Muslims to kill anyone that's not a Muslim. :duh:

S

StrwberryKisses

You can go so many ways this this topic. But to keep the peace I will say that I just want our soldiers and allied forces home safe and sound.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
StrwberryKisses said:
You can go so many ways this this topic. But to keep the peace I will say that I just want our soldiers and allied forces home safe and sound.
So do the soldiers. You can support the soldiers and still be opposed to the war.

Mikeinsmd

Coventry17 said:
Welcome back ass. :howdy:

Did your folks have any kids that weren't born retarded?

rack'm

Jaded
Bustem' Down said:
So do the soldiers. You can support the soldiers and still be opposed to the war.

:yeahthat:

If I was supreme commander, we wouldn't have lost a single soul..........and that area of the world wouldn't need electricity for light either. :biggrin:

watercolor

yeah yeah
rack'm said:
:yeahthat:

If I was supreme commander, we wouldn't have lost a single soul..........and that area of the world wouldn't need electricity for light either. :biggrin:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rack'm again.

Coventry17

Mikeinsmd said:
Welcome back ass. :howdy:

Did your folks have any kids that weren't born retarded?

I have a degree in Political Science with a minor in secondary education. Of course, all that book larnin' probbly cornfuses all y'all down hyuh in Smibland. If you can't grasp the irony of people actually believing that the Lord Jesus Christ actually blesses soldiers killing innocent civilians in the process of carrying out the illegal actions of a rogue administration, you sir are the mentally challenged in this conversation. Understand, or do you need me to explain it a little more mono syllabically for you?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Coventry17 said:
I have a degree in Political Science with a minor in secondary education.
..and yet your av line says you want people to pee on you. I guess education doesn't make you smart.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Coventry17 said:
... soldiers killing innocent civilians in the process of carrying out the illegal actions of a rogue administration, you sir are the mentally challenged in this conversation. Understand, or do you need me to explain it a little more mono syllabically for you?
Please explaine how a war authorized by congress makes the administration "rogue"