Hair Salon

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Has any tried that salon beside Starbucks in California (Bella?) If so, what did you think? Do they seem expensive? Any info you can share would be great. Thanks! :starcat:

Keepinitsimple

getbent said:
Has any tried that salon beside Starbucks in California (Bella?) If so, what did you think? Do they seem expensive? Any info you can share would be great. Thanks! :starcat:

I've seen it, it looks nice and I'd guess average in price. I love that Starbucks though. They have the best drinks of any Starbucks I've ever been to.

Tiki

I have been to Bella's. I either visit Lilly or Bev. However, I do agree that they are expensive. My last vist was $180.00 but I had highlights, low lights and color as well as a cut. Lilly is the last one that did my hair and will go back.

Jameo

What?!
cattitude said:
Scalped in Prince Frederick. Dottie is great. :yay:

I had a gift certificate to use at Bellas and still wasn't impressed with them. :ohwell:

I might have to give Scalped a try. I need to get my toes did :yay:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Im looking more for my hair. I used to go to Hair It Is but the girl I used became incredibly hard to get an appt with especially if you missed or had to rescheduled. Then they started charging extra to flat iron my hair. I've been to JC Pennys once paid about 35-40 for wash, cut, blowdry, style and tip. Not too bad i guess. I was thinking about maybe something in Leonardtown, close to home (California is close to work)

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Jameo said:
I had a gift certificate to use at Bellas and still wasn't impressed with them. :ohwell:

I might have to give Scalped a try. I need to get my toes did :yay:

Dottie did mine at Christmas time. Call her, tell her I sent ya. You can even have Bailey's...Frangelico with your coffee..or a glass of wine. They really pamper you.

redhead77

getbent said:
Im looking more for my hair. I used to go to Hair It Is but the girl I used became incredibly hard to get an appt with especially if you missed or had to rescheduled. Then they started charging extra to flat iron my hair. I've been to JC Pennys once paid about 35-40 for wash, cut, blowdry, style and tip. Not too bad i guess. I was thinking about maybe something in Leonardtown, close to home (California is close to work)

If you decide to give JC Penny another try get Donna she knows how to work with curly hair, and I love the cut I got from her just before Christmas. :yay:

J

julz20684

I want a massage shampoo, cut, color and full body massage...I want to be wrapped in a warm, long fluffy robe with a white chocolate cherry martini.

julz20684 said:
I want a massage shampoo, cut, color and full body massage...I want to be wrapped in a warm, long fluffy robe with a white chocolate cherry martini.
Go to Pete...:bubble: