Laugh of the day

J

jac

Took a note from a boy that he was passing it to a girl today. On the outside it says "Here's my dijets bab", inside was his phone number. When he gave me the note he said "It's a joke, it is the number for Pizza Hut". So I looked up in my system...it was his number, had to call him out on lying. He turned red in the face...but did end up laughin a little. The joys of teaching.

jac said:
Took a note from a boy that he was passing it to a girl today. On the outside it says "Here's my dijets bab", inside was his phone number. When he gave me the note he said "It's a joke, it is the number for Pizza Hut". So I looked up in my system...it was his number, had to call him out on lying. He turned red in the face...but did end up laughin a little. The joys of teaching.
Seems like a weird thing to bother lying about. You should make him write diGits on the blackboard 1000 times.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
desertrat said:
Seems like a weird thing to bother lying about. You should make him write diGits on the blackboard 1000 times.

To this day, I don't see the problem with passing notes. At least they weren't disrupting the class by discussing whatever they were going to discuss when she called him after school.

I think teachers who take notes are just being nosey.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
desertrat said:
Not to mention "babE". :lol:

Jac, please tell me you aren't this kid's English teacher.

J

jac

This is middle school and NO I am not their English teacher...

C

chess

jac said:

she loves teaching english dont let her lie to you ;)

shes a damn good teacher I will have to say that :) :larry: :larry:

elaine said:
To this day, I don't see the problem with passing notes. At least they weren't disrupting the class by discussing whatever they were going to discuss when she called him after school.

They're supposed to be paying attention to the teacher or something edumacational.

N

nitwhit3286

passing notes was a good way to pass the time.. you must be a real bore as a teacher if the kids are passing notes instead of listening to you . :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I love desertrat's suggestion of making him write "digits, babe" 1000 times on the blackboard. In front of everyone. :lol:

vraiblonde said:
Not to mention "babE". :lol:

Jac, please tell me you aren't this kid's English teacher.
I didn't think he/she was an English teacher. Something about the sentence structure. :lmao:

C

chess

elaine said:

IT has nothing to do with being nosey. It is called not paying attention, if it were your children and then you want to know why they arent passing, I am sure when you hear they are passing notes and acting off it wouldnt make you happy..

Obviously you have an issue towards teachers in general.. Were you a drop out ?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Pay no attention...

jac said:

...to Elaine. I think she's one of the ones who spent most of her time on the way to or back from the principals office in her quest to get them to understand how she wanted things done! :lmao:

:flowers:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
desertrat said:
They're supposed to be paying attention to the teacher or something edumacational.

Yeah, like the rest of the civilized world pays constant attention. :rolleyes:

N

nitwhit3286

chess said:
IT has nothing to do with being nosey. It is called not paying attention, if it were your children and then you want to know why they arent passing, I am sure when you hear they are passing notes and acting off it wouldnt make you happy..

:popcorn:

C

chess

Larry Gude said:
...to Elaine. I think she's one of the ones who spent most of her time on the way to or back from the principals office in her quest to get them to understand how she wanted things done! :lmao:

:flowers:

Larry:

Totally incorrect about the statement you just made.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
chess said:

If it's not being nosey, then why did you read it?