Looking for a good chiropractor?????

EME

Dr. Grimsley

Dr. Grimsley is the best, same office as Dr. Hester, located next to Blue Wind. He sees patients late on Thursday nights.

mrweb

Iron City
I don't know where you are but Dr. Alexander in Solomon's is great. I know a few women who go to him who look forward to each visit because they say he is "dreamy." All I know is that he keeps the pain in my back in check. His staff is wonderful.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
mrweb said:
I don't know where you are but Dr. Alexander in Solomon's is great. I know a few women who go to him who look forward to each visit because they say he is "dreamy." All I know is that he keeps the pain in my back in check. His staff is wonderful.
:yeahthat: and he has an office right across from Kmart.

mrweb

Iron City
mv_princess said:
:yeahthat: and he has an office right across from Kmart.

His partner, Dr. Smallwood works out of that one. His approach didn't seem to work as well as Dr. Alexander's but I hear many folks do well by him.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
mrweb said:
His partner, Dr. Smallwood works out of that one. His approach didn't seem to work as well as Dr. Alexander's but I hear many folks do well by him.
I am not sure Dr smallwood is still there...either way. I heard that is a great office

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
mrweb said:

Doc Smallwood :yay::yay:

He straightened my back out for me. Due to my rough & tumble adolescent/teen years, my back was pretty far out of alignment.

I suffered cronic back pain for years. Not anymore, thank God for chiropractors.

joritaherbert

Dr. Collins with Collins Chiropractic in Prince Frederick.

Works miracles and has very flexible/long office hours with SAME DAY appointments.

Give him a call 877-414-OUCH.