Terry and Bindi Irwin

Angel

~*~*~
I can swear that I saw a commercial today for some show coming on tonight featuring an interview with Terry and Bindi Irwin. I cannot, for the life of me, find it... Did anybody else see this commercial and if so what channel is it on?

Angel

~*~*~
Angel said:
I can swear that I saw a commercial today for some show coming on tonight featuring an interview with Terry and Bindi Irwin. I cannot, for the life of me, find it... Did anybody else see this commercial and if so what channel is it on?
Nevermind. They are on Larry King Live right now.

jenbengen

Watch it
I saw them on Ellen yesterday. I was a little hesitant at first to Bindy being traveled so much already, but I was SO amazed at how loving and protective her mother was during the interview. It was awesome.

Angel

~*~*~
jenbengen said:
I saw them on Ellen yesterday. I was a little hesitant at first to Bindy being traveled so much already, but I was SO amazed at how loving and protective her mother was during the interview. It was awesome.
Bindi is an amazing little girl. I was extremely impressed by both of them and Terri was just as loving and protective on Larry King last night. Larry King asked Bindi if she gets nervous before she goes on stage and she said (I'm sure I'm not gonna get the quote exactly right, but I know this is close), "I get butterflies in my stomach. The day you stop getting nervous before you go on stage, is the day you should stop doing it." I thought that was a great answer coming from a little girl!