Differant farm, different milk?

Jayn

Jay
say I was just wondering, have you try the Wellsley farms milk from BJs? We got some reduce fat milk like we always do but when I had a glass I notice it tased a bit funny. It tased fine but I noticed a bit of a after taste. Do Wellsley farms do something diffent or is it me?

Pushrod

Patriot
Jayn said:
We got some reduce fat milk like we always do but when I had a glass I notice it tased a bit funny. It tased fine but I noticed a bit of a after taste.

Why are you tasering your milk? I am sure that applying a taser to milk will make it curdle. I would never drink tased milk!! :lmao:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Jayn said:
say I was just wondering, have you try the Wellsley farms milk from BJs? We got some reduce fat milk like we always do but when I had a glass I notice it tased a bit funny. It tased fine but I noticed a bit of a after taste. Do Wellsley farms do something diffent or is it me?

Maybe someone accidentally milked the bull??? :whistle:

willie

Jayn said:
The only difference is that it is $1.53 cheaper than Food Lion.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Jayn said:

Maybe you should check the expiration date BEFORE you drink it. :lmao:

Last edited:

willie

MysticalMom said:
Maybe you should check the experation date BEFORE you drink it. :lmao:
If anything, the expiration date on milk is much longer than the grocery stores????? At both BJ's and Sam's Club be sure to check the expiration date on bulk cookies and especially vitamins and supplements, they must buy way more of that stuff then they can sell.

Pete

Repete
Jayn said:
When you think about it the consistency of milk in this country is amazing.

There are tons of things that can influence milk. The breed of dairy cow, their diet, supplements given in their feed, butterfat content, type of container and age. Chances are you could get another gallon next week and the aftertaste would be gone.

Funny thing from my youth. My mother and sister both suffered with warts on their hands. Many dairy cow herds were treated for years against the bovine version of the wart virus as was my uncles herd. When we moved closer to my uncle and started getting raw milk from his dairy the warts on both of them went away.

**I am in no way implying my mom and my sister are related to, or resemble bovines in any way. If you make that connection I will tell them and they will beat you.

J

julz20684

Pete said:

There are tons of things that can influence milk. The breed of dairy cow, their diet, supplements given in their feed, butterfat content, type of container and age. Chances are you could get another gallon next week and the aftertaste would be gone.

Funny thing from my youth. My mother and sister both suffered with warts on their hands. Many dairy cow herds were treated for years against the bovine version of the wart virus as was my uncles herd. When we moved closer to my uncle and started getting raw milk from his dairy the warts on both of them went away.

**I am in no way implying my mom and my sister are related to, or resemble bovines in any way. If you make that connection I will tell them and they will beat you.

:lmao:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Pete said:

LOL, Bring them on, they must first get by my attack Yak... :whistle: