Our Chinchilla...

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
Christy said:
Iffin you want to come dig him up. :shrug: Better get him before Cinnamon does. :lol: She's desperately wanting a Spracket chew toy. :jet:
you sure thats not how spracket died in the first place? if your going to make him into a chew toy, Gordo wants some action on that.

Christy

b*tch rocket
The Jackoholic said:
you sure thats not how spracket died in the first place? if your going to make him into a chew toy, Gordo wants some action on that.

It was probably Gordo who weakened the poor things heart with his constant tormenting. :mad:

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
Christy said:
It was probably Gordo who weakened the poor things heart with his constant tormenting. :mad:
POLLEEAASSE! pals breath probably kill the poor thing at last. It might have been a good thing i didn't come down this weekend, pal would have blamed Gordo for killing it.

Christy

b*tch rocket
vraiblonde said:
:lmao: OMG!! :roflmao:

I just related Christy's post and your reply to Larry and he's dying :killingme

:lol: You know what's crazy, is that Steve and I were saying as we were driving home from a funeral, that it would just top off the day by finding Spracket laid out dead in his cage. He's been a bit off the past few days. Sho nuff, stiff as a board. :lol: I just couldn't stop laughing. Not that I find it funny that my cute little boy has croaked, it was just the irony. :lol:

M

Mousebaby

I have 3 chins that I have had for at least 6yrs. How old was your chin?

Christy

b*tch rocket
Mousebaby said:

I have no idea. I inherited him from Chasey, who had inherited him from someone else, who I believe may have inherited him from someone else.... His age is a complete mystery.

I'd love to get Chinchillas again, this time I'd do a pairing since I've heard they are better off being in pairs.

Azzy

Mousebaby said:
We are thinking about getting one, someone told me they were mean though and would be better off getting a hairless guinea pig. Have you known them to be particularly mean? They are so cute.

M

Mousebaby

Azzy, breeders are usually mean, but my one female that I have by herself is a dollbaby!! She lets me scratch her back and hold her. She also eats out of my hand.

My breeders are somewhat mean. My female has been known to bite really hard. She has never bitten me though. If I have any more babies I will let you guys know. I just gave one to my friend last month and he is doing excellent! :howdy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Azzy said:
We are thinking about getting one, someone told me they were mean though and would be better off getting a hairless guinea pig. Have you known them to be particularly mean? They are so cute.

Ours was very friendly. I'd sit him beside me at the computer and let him run around the desk. It's like with any animal, they need a lot of attention. If you stick any animal in a cage and do nothing with them, they will not be pleased to be messed with.

Christy

b*tch rocket
dustin said:
How did the kids take it?

I haven't informed B-Man yet, he's in Texas, but the other youngin is okay. We were figuring something was up this past week, he's not been acting himself.