Okay here's another one for the men:

"Sleepless in Seattle" would have been a MUCH better movie if:

• There'd have been more romantic scenes and tender dialogue

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Meg Ryan had engaged in full-frontal nudity

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • What kind of ghey-azz guy watches "Sleepless in Seattle"???

Votes: 17 68.0%

• Total voters

MMDad

Lem Putt
That one is a little late in her career to do full frontal. Why ruin the fantasies from when she was younger by showing us the stark reality?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Another invalid poll...

...the only thing I know about anyone being sleepless in Seattle is matt Hasselback and Mike Holmgren playing the 'wait until next year' blues.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
...the only thing I know about anyone being sleepless in Seattle is matt Hasselback and Mike Holmgren playing the 'wait until next year' blues.

:lmao: You're a manly man. :notworthy

MMDad

Lem Putt
vraiblonde said:
She was only 32 :confused:
Exactly. That's my point.

If she was 22, a full frontal would have made it watchable.

At 32, it wouldn't have been enough to make me watch a chick flick.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I dunno about all that...

jazz lady said:
:lmao: You're a manly man. :notworthy

..it's just the only time I ever had any idea they was queers in the area was this time this chick and her pals took me to Remingtons on Capital Hill. I was like, "Hey, what's with all the crew cuts and cowboys holding hands? They's all blind or sumpin?" I got the stool by the wall and they was all like "tee hee, tee hee' and I was dancing with one of the women and she was like "tee hee, tee hee" and for the first time in mah life I know'd what it was like to be a turkey at Thanksgiving, you know what I mean? I mean, I said to the other girl I was making it very clear I was with "hey, is this what it feels like to be the only woman in a bar full of coal miners and oil rig workers and such?" and she said "tee hee, tee hee."

I been set up and I seen a boy look just like that Fabeeo dude, cept with a crew cut, walking arm and arm with this other boy looked like Bill Bates of the Cowboys and I'm like looking at the girls, my back to the wall, thinking about Norman Bate'sn their sweet little azzes for this gag. I felt like an object, I'm telling you, a damn bunny rabbit at a hassenpheffer cooking contest I'm telling you...

Toxick

Splat
vraiblonde said:
Finish the sentence above (it will be there once I've posted the poll):

What the #### is a Sleepless in Seattle?

Y'know what - who cares?
Seattle is friggin gay anyway.

:eek:pensbeer:
:belches:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
It's another one of those movies I fell asleep watching. I got as far as Meg Ryan in the closet on the telephone with a radio. :confused:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
..it's just the only time I ever had any idea they was queers in the area was this time this chick and her pals took me to Remingtons on Capital Hill. I was like, "Hey, what's with all the crew cuts and cowboys holding hands? They's all blind or sumpin?" I got the stool by the wall and they was all like "tee hee, tee hee' and I was dancing with one of the women and she was like "tee hee, tee hee" and for the first time in mah life I know'd what it was like to be a turkey at Thanksgiving, you know what I mean? I mean, I said to the other girl I was making it very clear I was with "hey, is this what it feels like to be the only woman in a bar full of coal miners and oil rig workers and such?" and she said "tee hee, tee hee."

I been set up and I seen a boy look just like that Fabeeo dude, cept with a crew cut, walking arm and arm with this other boy looked like Bill Bates of the Cowboys and I'm like looking at the girls, my back to the wall, thinking about Norman Bate'sn their sweet little azzes for this gag. I felt like an object, I'm telling you, a damn bunny rabbit at a hassenpheffer cooking contest I'm telling you...

Gives new meaning to "rodeo night" now, doesn't it? :lmao: I went to a gay rodeo once with some gay friends and it was...how shall I say?...quite EYE opening. :shocking: :jameo:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I bet that wasn't...

jazz lady said:
Gives new meaning to "rodeo night" now, doesn't it? :lmao: I went to a gay rodeo once with some gay friends and it was...how shall I say?...quite EYE opening. :shocking: :jameo:

...all that got opened.

:yikes:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The Jackoholic said:
chick flick+you watching it with her and liking it= you get some romance yourself later that night

:boo:

Good old fashioned gunfights, swordplay and the occasional explosion seem to get her aroused just fine.

smoothmarine187

Toxick said:
What the #### is a Sleepless in Seattle?

Y'know what - who cares?
Seattle is friggin gay anyway.

:eek:pensbeer:
:belches:

:lmao: I would rather live out the rest of my days at the Hanoi Hilton then have to watch that movie. Maybe if Meg Ryan got blown up with a bouncing Betty.........