Oak Ridge Park Trails

2baymares

Thinking about riding at Oak Ridge Park's trail system. Been many years since I've ridden there. How are the trails these days? And about how many miles of trail riding does it have?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:howdy: Last time I was there they were great....Let me know when you are going I will meet you there..

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
:howdy: Last time I was there they were great....Let me know when you are going I will meet you there..
Where is this?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Off Oaks Rd in Hughesville.
Driving Directions <--click there.

It's been a while since I've been on their trails, but they were nice last time I was on them. Not sure how many miles, but you have a few options and so you can make a couple loops. They do have some bridges to cross so you don't have to go in the water.

2baymares

Do you think it is two or more hours worth of riding? Like to be able to ride for at least 2 hours minimum when I go somewhere.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
2baymares said:
Do you think it is two or more hours worth of riding? Like to be able to ride for at least 2 hours minimum when I go somewhere.

:frown: I don't think so...Not last time I was there..I THOUGHT I had a map of the trails there..Let me look for it..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
2baymares said:
Well I guess I'll take these trails in both directions... I'll let Paso lead. :)

I'll need to find my map...I am a HORRIBLE leader...I get lost so easy...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
persimmoncf said:
let us know if you guys are going Sun. I will meet ya there also.

K I still want to ride at your house..I know I missed an awsome ride when Jr was born..but you know I had to stay home.. :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Me too!!!! :howdy: I haven't been to Oak Ridge in awhile..Persimmons place would be more fun for us non OCW's :killingme :huggy: But any ride is a good thing.... :flowers: