The picture thread

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I will start with my appendix filly a year + ago...

Attachments

• Picadilly 001.jpg
    Picadilly 001.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 298

Cowgirl

Here's spring break several years ago. We went to a ranch in Tennessee...this was the little arab mare I rode for the week. She was a good horse...for an arab. :lmao:

Attachments

• katieridingspringbreak.jpg
    katieridingspringbreak.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 371

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Heres is CODY. He is a registered 15yo quarter horse and used by many new riders on the farm.

Attachments

• pics 100.jpg
    pics 100.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 324
M

Mousebaby

persimmoncf said:
Heres is CODY. He is a registered 15yo quarter horse and used by many new riders on the farm.

He's beautiful!! That picture makes me want to hop on and ride! LOL :howdy:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I have been a poster since 2004 and JUST yesterday learned how to post a pic. I have some catching up to do! Go to my thread "PREMO" and Mikeinsomd really broke down the steps for me...cause I am computer illiterate :lmao:

Cowgirl

persimmoncf said:
I have been a poster since 2004 and JUST yesterday learned how to post a pic. I have some catching up to do! Go to my thread "PREMO" and Mikeinsomd really broke down the steps for me...cause I am computer illiterate :lmao:

:lmao: I thought you meant you wanted everyone to post pics... Cody is handsome!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I do cowgirl. Hopefully Happy will post her new colts pic that was just born 4 hours ago on this thread. Cute arab you are ridding. I have 2 arabs that I havent posted yet. I will soon. Keep them comming!! My new avatar is my Bask arab Warlock.

Cowgirl

persimmoncf said:
My new avatar is my Bask arab Warlock.

I love your new av. It reminds me of pics I took of a QH I used to ride. Sorry for the bad quality, but I don't have the files on my computer anymore, so I had to take pics of them...:ohwell:

Attachments

• S2010008.JPG
    S2010008.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 243
  • S2010010.JPG
    S2010010.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 188
  • S2010011.JPG
    S2010011.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 209

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
persimmoncf said:
I do cowgirl. Hopefully Happy will post her new colts pic that was just born 4 hours ago on this thread. Cute arab you are ridding. I have 2 arabs that I havent posted yet. I will soon. Keep them comming!! My new avatar is my Bask arab Warlock.

i got a cowboy hat. I havenot been around a horse since I was like 8 or 9 years old. great memories of trail riding in North Carolina "NORCAROLINA" for those of us with southern accents. anybody needs help I would be glad to help out. My time so my kids can get some exposure on the farm. I took my kids by the shop the other day so i could unload a fuel tank of my truck. I came around the corner with the mini excavator and my daughter was so surprised she rolled down the window of the truck and yelled "Daddy are you crazy?"

They never seen me operate heavy equipment. well it was a mini so not so heavy:shrug:

K

Katie

Here is me & Ashton in December.

Next weekend I am sure I will get new pictures. I have my new show clothes to wear!

Attachments

• sm great closeup.jpg
    sm great closeup.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 268

Cowgirl

mingiz said:
How do you attach thumb nails? Do you just ad or upload the attachment?

Click "manage attachments" on the bottom of the page, click "browse" to find your picture, then click "upload." Your picture can't be too big...I think under 1000X1000 pixels.

K

Katie

Well I thought he was something else, but he is actually a appendix quarterhorse.

I need to post pictures of Belle the other horse I ride. She was full of energy today.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
persimmoncf said:
check the boy oh boy thread :biggrin:
and let me know what ya think of the peek-a-booby shots.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Roxies new husband...aint he a cutie? Gee I hope he didnt shoot blanks.

Attachments

• pics 400.jpg
    pics 400.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 223
  • pics 403.jpg
    pics 403.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 185

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Cowgirl said:
I love your new av. It reminds me of pics I took of a QH I used to ride. Sorry for the bad quality, but I don't have the files on my computer anymore, so I had to take pics of them...:ohwell:
Those are great pics and I like how you framed them. I think I will do the same with mine. The eye...the portal to the soul.

Cowgirl

persimmoncf said:
Those are great pics and I like how you framed them. I think I will do the same with mine. The eye...the portal to the soul.

I got the frames at Walmart! I wanted something really simple, so it wouldn't take away from the pic. You can't get any simpler than a plastic frame for a buck! :lmao: