(premo)?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I know the one star means this thread sticks, but who gives the stars? Of course I am still confused by the (premo), but I will wait until tomorrow to learn something new. I already learned to use my scanner today. Hopefully I will learn how to post pictures tomorrow, and what premo means. Good night all.

camily

Peace
Sadielady said:
I know the one star means this thread sticks, but who gives the stars? Of course I am still confused by the (premo), but I will wait until tomorrow to learn something new. I already learned to use my scanner today. Hopefully I will learn how to post pictures tomorrow, and what premo means. Good night all.
:buttkick:

buddy999

It's Great to be American
Sadielady said:

Check this out!!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Sadielady said:
Oh... Thanks. Are they the people who give the ratings?

Nope anyone can "rate" a thread. Above the first post there are 4 bottons one says "rate" click the little down arrow and choose what rating you think the thread deserves.