school bus accident hollywood

sockgirl77

timex said:
I heard a school bus slid off the road in hollywood. Anybody hear any updates on this.
God, I hope everyone is okay. My neice goes to Hollywood. Where exactly in Hollywood?

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
kwillia said:
If it happened just now, it would be high school students.
Some of the middle schools are out there too, but you're right, it's not elementary....I wouldn't be surprised to hear the bus I just saw go passed my house is in an accident. I'm glad my kids aren't going in for almost another hour.

Wow, I hope everyone is OK. I was just telling my husband that I can't believe they opened today. I think that was crazy.

We both work for PG and schools and offices are closed today. A friend of mine emailed me from Upper Marlboro and said Old Crain Highway is littered with downed trees.

sockgirl77

Speedy70 said:
Wow, I hope everyone is OK. I was just telling my husband that I can't believe they opened today. I think that was crazy.

We both work for PG and schools and offices are closed today. A friend of mine emailed me from Upper Marlboro and said Old Crain Highway is littered with downed trees.
I drove from Park Hall to Charlotte Hall. Roads were fine. :yay:

OldHillcrestGuy

Speedy70 said:

WOW I'd be that friend. :flowers: :flowers: :huggy:

Happy Valentine's Day my friend. :flowers: :flowers:

OldHillcrestGuy said:
I ain't got his number. :lalala: Don't want it either, he my make me stay all day. :smack:

Look at it this way, he knows you're the dependable and hard working one. :razz:

Besides, you could always email him. :whistle: :buttkick: :lmao:

Speedy70 said:
Look at it this way, he knows you're the dependable and hard working one. :razz:

Besides, you could always email him. :whistle: :buttkick: :lmao:

FYI - My husband is on the phone with him now. He just told him that you will be emailing him.

pingrr

the roads arn't even bad in the hollywood area. The stupid bus driver probably didn't even try to drive slower do to the conditions. People around here just don't know how to drive in bad weather.

S

StrwberryKisses

pingrr said:
the roads arn't even bad in the hollywood area. The stupid bus driver probably didn't even try to drive slower do to the conditions. People around here just don't know how to drive in bad weather.

:yeahthat:

I just hope the kids are ok. If there were any on the bus