Do you see?

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
2 Corinthians 4:3-4

3And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,

4in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Kain99 said:
See.... I have a problem with that verse. My God blinds no one. Satan does. Just saying.
"god (lower case g) of this world" is satan. Until Jesus comes, the earth is satan's kingdom. satan and his followers were cast down here.

K

Kain99

2ndAmendment said:
"god (lower case g) of this world" is satan. Until Jesus comes, the earth is satan's kingdom. satan and his followers were cast down here.
OIC... The god of this world is Satan. Makes sense. I agree now that I get it! :huggy:

rack'm

Jaded
Just my 2 cents........

You see what you are conditioned to see, just like when you buy a new car, soon after; you can’t believe how many of that kind of car you now see. The cars were always there, you just were not conditioned to see them.

The same goes with God……..unless you are looking, you will not see what is in front of you.

Cali Transplant

Have boat will travel
rack'm said:
You see what you are conditioned to see, just like when you buy a new car, soon after; you can’t believe how many of that kind of car you now see. The cars were always there, you just were not conditioned to see them.

The same goes with God……..unless you are looking, you will not see what is in front of you.

Great analogy! :yay:

R

RadioPatrol

rack'm said:

Revelation 3:20 NIV
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.

or

Matthew 7:7-8 NIV
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.