Information Needed... QUICKLY!!

E

(((echo)))

My sister will be relocating to the southern maryland in about a month and needs information on the "bus routes and schedules"
I told her that i was pretty sure that the bus runs from charlotte hall?? to somewhere in DC?? but wasn't real sure...
Also information on a desent rental 2+ bedroom would be greatly appreciated.
TIA

E

(((echo)))

Jameo said:
Well it's about damn time! :clap:
Yeah...just when I thought I was gonna have the pad all to myself (roomies gone friday)
seems that I gotta go pick up the neice at the airport next week and she's squatting on the couch till they get things figured out

Jameo

What?!
(((echo))) said:
Yeah...just when I thought I was gonna have the pad all to myself (roomies gone friday)
seems that I gotta go pick up the neice at the airport next week and she's squatting on the couch till they get things figured out

:lmao: So much for the bachelor pad.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
www.kellerbus.com

The buses that leave Charlotte Hall to DC are 903, 905 and 909

Tell her to pull up the schedule and see which one would drop her closest to where she needs to be.

I ride the bus everyday, if she has any questions tell don't hesitate to ask.

sanchezf

E

(((echo)))

Thanx for all the info,
as far as renting a place she would like to stay below $1000.00mo. utilities paid would be cool.
I know for sure that it's her and my neice....(possible my nephew as well) so either a 3rd room or basement would kick butt.
And i know i'm stretching it but she has dogs as well, so a fenced backyard would work out perfectly.

SHELLRJA

One 905 and the rest are 909s that leave from Wildwood, Airport Rd every 30 minutes. As far as rentals if you call the Base Operator 301-342-3000 for the number to Housing you can request them to send the listing they update every Thursday. They will email the listing to you. Hope this info is helpful.