Today is .....

Loper

Animal Poor!
2baymares said:
Tella's Birthday. She is 16 years old. All carrots and apples gifts are welcome.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TELLA :flowers:

Attachments

• tella4.jpg
    tella4.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 109

blitz10

2baymares said:
Tella's Birthday. She is 16 years old. All carrots and apples gifts are welcome.

She must have a great personality...because i hear all creatures, animals and humans who are born in Feb are very fun to be around :getdown:

2baymares

blitz10 said:
She must have a great personality...because i hear all creatures, animals and humans who are born in Feb are very fun to be around :getdown:

Belated :bday: to you Blitz10. Just think, Tella almost born on your birthday. :razz:
...But Tella is SWEET 16 ... :whistle:

Loper

Animal Poor!
2baymares said:
Thats too cool! :dude:
Good Picture of Tella ... I'm stealing it & making it new screen saver at work. :razz:

:smack: I was wondering how long it would take you to realize it was actually Tella! :lmao:

2baymares

Loper said:
:smack: I was wondering how long it would take you to realize it was actually Tella! :lmao:

I realized it was Tella instantly .... once I logged on as a member and was able to view the photo. remember I sneak being online AT WORK.
You very good at photo alterations ... might have you alter some others . :whistle:

lucyisfat

2baymares said:
I realized it was Tella instantly .... once I logged on as a member and was able to view the photo. remember I sneak being online AT WORK.
You very good at photo alterations ... might have you alter some others . :whistle:
sorry so late hb :bday:

Loper

Animal Poor!
2baymares said:

:razz: You forget what I do on the side... I have all the latest and greatest photo software! I just lack time to do it! 5 dogs, 8 horses, and a real job are a bit constraining. I NEED to win the lotto and get rid of the real job! :lmao: The hardest part about altering Tella's pic was finding the pic itself in the 10,000 + pics I have. I did go through a couple of folders last night and uploaded 2 or 3 of Tella on my website.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Loper said:
:razz: You forget what I do on the side... I have all the latest and greatest photo software! I just lack time to do it! 5 dogs, 8 horses, and a real job are a bit constraining. I NEED to win the lotto and get rid of the real job! :lmao: The hardest part about altering Tella's pic was finding the pic itself in the 10,000 + pics I have. I did go through a couple of folders last night and uploaded 2 or 3 of Tella on my website.

If you are interested you can install your website as your homepage here in User CP. Then we can all fiqure out if we have ridden with ya in the past :howdy: