Just a heads up about the bridge today...

E

(((echo)))

when I rolled over at 4:30am this mornin there was a blue van (no damage) and 5 police vehicles, so you know what that means :whistle:
Hey vrai...can we get a "jumper" smilie :lol:

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
(((echo))) said:
when I rolled over at 4:30am this mornin there was a blue van (no damage) and 5 police vehicles, so you know what that means :whistle:
Hey vrai...can we get a "jumper" smilie :lol:

What are you color blind there echo? The van was maroon and thats what you get for posting about another thread already posted while being late to work again :howdy:

E

(((echo)))

_MightyMouse_ said:
What are you color blind there echo? The van was maroon and thats what you get for posting about another thread already posted while being late to work again :howdy:
nope i wasn't late....and due to the fact that when you got there, there wasn't any flashy lights. well when i rolled up there were flashy lights everywhere, thus hindering my ability to effectively distinct between darker colors in the red blue spectrum :coffee:
oh and BTW your GF makes killer eggs for breakfast :razz: although she needs a lil help in the laundry dept :jerry:

Last edited by a moderator:

OldHillcrestGuy

I was waiting for the alarm clock to go off this morning at 440 and was half alseep when I heard Calvert dispatch a call for Solomons and also for the dive team didnot hear what it was, but my first thought was the bridge.

crzy1

OldHillcrestGuy said:
I was waiting for the alarm clock to go off this morning at 440 and was half alseep when I heard Calvert dispatch a call for Solomons and also for the dive team didnot hear what it was, but my first thought was the bridge.

I know-someone e-mailed me and said there was another jumper. When I was on route 4 this morning, I saw two police cars headed that way.

Was there one this past Saturday, too or was that a rumour.