97.7 The Bay

mitzi

The Bay needs to update their automatic emails. I just got a birthday greeting from Ripley. How long has he been gone now? :lmao:

At least you got a birthday greeting. I had been getting automated b'day wished from SoMD since I joined, but this year..... nada. The computer forgot me. :drama:

Happy B'day, Mitzi. :buddies:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
At least you got a birthday greeting. I had been getting automated b'day wished from SoMD since I joined, but this year..... nada. The computer forgot me. :drama:

Happy B'day, Mitzi. :buddies:

I wonder if the new forums don't have that feature? I'll have to alert @David

BernieP

Resident PIA
The Bay needs to update their automatic emails. I just got a birthday greeting from Ripley. How long has he been gone now? :lmao:
is that your biggest problem, at least someone remembered your birthday.
Tell them the sentiment would be even better if they included a $50 gift card so you could enjoy a birthday dinner or drink.

mitzi

is that your biggest problem, at least someone remembered your birthday.
Tell them the sentiment would be even better if they included a $50 gift card so you could enjoy a birthday dinner or drink.

I thought it was funny, see the laughing smiley? I never thought or said it was a problem. I don't know how you came up with that. :whoosh:

SamSpade

When I read threads like these, I half expect to see a "Show Ignored Content" at the bottom, because someone had to insult everyone and make it all about national politics.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
97.7 The Bay needs update their Facebook and make a new one.
...and their digital ID signal. Radio in the car still shows "The Rocket," and the last song ID is Ozzy's "Mama I'm Coming Home," which they last played almost a year ago.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
...and their digital ID signal. Radio in the car still shows "The Rocket," and the last song ID is Ozzy's "Mama I'm Coming Home," which they last played almost a year ago.
...and here we are, still showing "The Rocket" and Ozzy...