97.7????

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
I just heard them say "From Prince Fredrick to Port Tobbaco, playing today's best music". :yikes: WTF!!!!:jameo: No more Rocket?!

CrashTest

Hmm...cheesy, mid-90's pop is "today's" music?

Sounds like another 98.3 with a touch of hip-hop.

98.3 is OK for an occasional change-up but one is all that's needed.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Wow great decision. Typical. If who ever is responsible for the change reads this, F%*k off and die.

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
The people that own and operate these radio stations down here are certified idiots. Back to Sat. Radio for me. XM 48!!!

MrX

High Octane
Yep, just what we need, another 99.5 type of format station........ may they lose more listeners than they gain. Dumbasses. :dork:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Just got back in from errands. 97.7 is now called Magic 97.7. It seems that some of the songs they were playing on 98.3 now get played there. 98.3 all hits all the time is now playing some really weird and much older stuff. First noticed that a couple days ago. I don't know what the owner of either of those stations are thinking.

gemma_rae

Can't think clearly with their heads up their arses. I can't stand that s h i t they are playing now.

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
Go 97.7 Great Change!

Wow great decision. Typical. If who ever is responsible for the change reads this, F%*k off and die.

Well they just gained me as listener 97.7 is awesome great change for the area keep up the good work! Five Stars:yahoo::buddies::dye::bigwhoop:

It's about time!

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Well they just gained me as listener 97.7 is awesome great change for the area keep up the good work! Five Stars:yahoo::buddies::dye::bigwhoop:

It's about time!

Yeah, great change? Now we have two identical stations in SOMD. 98.3 and 97.7 and a bunch of country, yeah that is awesome.

Figures you'd be happy about it.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Yeah, great change? Now we have two identical stations in SOMD. 98.3 and 97.7 and a bunch of country, yeah that is awesome.

Figures you'd be happy about it.

Not quite, 98.3 changed up is back to playing the stuff they played 10 years ago.

mitzi

Damn shame. I liked the rocket, too. CD's from now on for me.

This must be why Mojo left. Why can't they just LEAVE IT ALONE. I knew people from teenages to their 50s who listened to it. They need to be flooded with complaints.

glitch

Devil's Advocate
May the Rocket rest in peace. Since my CD player doesn't work and I'm not buying a new one I guess my driving will be done in silence. Unless I get one of those things that lets you play your iPod through the car.

Ray

I lost the only decent radio station that I can pick up in Coles Point, VA. I sure hope the 5 fans left that the radio station has are happy.