anyone looking to buy crayfish?

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
nomoney said:
umm...why would you have crayfish for sale?
:yeahthat:

I love crawfish but they are usually horrible up this way. I would be interested if they were good and depending on where you got them from.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
mkd20012001 said:
:yeahthat:

I love crawfish but they are usually horrible up this way. I would be interested if they were good and depending on where you got them from.
That's because they cooked them last week

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
aps45819 said:
That's because they cooked them last week
:lmao: I'm sure you are right. But even if they are fresh they still won't be as good as the ones back home in NO. They boil them down there instead of the steaming they do here.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
mkd20012001 said:
:lmao: I'm sure you are right. But even if they are fresh they still won't be as good as the ones back home in NO. They boil them down there instead of the steaming they do here.
If they were live, you could boil them yourself. Used to hit this place called Bozo's in Pascagula when I was down there working on a ship, 5 lbs for $15 they'd boil them up while you waited. Grab a sack of mud bugs, take them back to the hotel and eat them by the pool.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
aps45819 said:
If they were live, you could boil them yourself. Used to hit this place called Bozo's in Pascagula when I was down there working on a ship, 5 lbs for $15 they'd boil them up while you waited. Grab a sack of mud bugs, take them back to the hotel and eat them by the pool.

Ewwww.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
aps45819 said:
What? they're little spicy freshwater lobsters
We cooked some over a fire one time while camping. I didn't care for them. Are you supposed to dip them in something?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
BS Gal said:
We cooked some over a fire one time while camping. I didn't care for them. Are you supposed to dip them in something?
They have various spice packs (like old bay only spicier) down there that gets added to the pot while boiling. Just rip their little head off, give a pinch on the tail so the tail meat pops out a little and then suck it out.

You never have to ask for hot sauce in a resturant down there :lol: Even KFC and MickyD's have it sitting on the tables.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
BS Gal said:
We made a sauce. It was ketchup and mayo and minced onions all mixed together. Delicious!

I am seriously wanting some crawfish now!

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
aps45819 said:
yeah I here you. I can't wait to go down there in june so I can get all you can eat crabs, shrimp and crawfish for $15.00 :razz: