####etiels need home.

Foxhound

Finishing last
10 ####etiels of various colorings. Medium (approx 4'x3'x5') Aviary. A few small cages as well. I owned a most of these birds when I lived in Bowie. Gave them as well as the aviary to a friend. He is now moving to VA to care for his father and would like to find a home for these birds. A couple are hand tame, and speak some. PM if interested.

MorganLover

:howdy: HI can you get in touch with me about the tiels. I might like the avairy as well if it is for outdoors. I have 1 tiel now and i would like to get her something so she can be outdoors when we are, and i am also interested in info about the tiels you need to place. thanks so much

Foxhound said:
10 ####etiels of various colorings. Medium (approx 4'x3'x5') Aviary. A few small cages as well. I owned a most of these birds when I lived in Bowie. Gave them as well as the aviary to a friend. He is now moving to VA to care for his father and would like to find a home for these birds. A couple are hand tame, and speak some. PM if interested.
Do they taste like chicken?

:roflmao:

J/K

Hope you find new homes for them.

MorganLover

only the immature would be upset by a BREED OF BIRD grow up. These are wonderful pet and for you unknowledgable people we can call them Tiels so you aren not offended. http://www.####atiels.org/ there you go some information so you can LEARN if you want to take the time that is. there is nothing wrong with typing or saying ####atiel or ####atoo they are breeds of birds and i am sure you know that and are just trying to start something. I hope you do take the time to read about them and look them up on youtube they are really neat animals to have as a pet.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Foxhound said:

You can't say DICK on this forum

MorganLover

as i have found out no matter how many times i try to type the frist part of their breed the moderator must change it so the person that is offering them and myself are not using FOUL language, just so you know. we are not the ones that add the # signs infront of their Tiel part. i'll spell it with a "K" so you can see what it is Kackatoo and Kackatiel (it is not what some are proably assumeing it is.) just FYI

MorganLover

Dougstermd said:
You can't say DICK on this forum

OK you can type that but it is improper for us to use the proper name of a animal now that is not right. this has NOTHING to do with a mans part it is about an ANIMAL PEOPLE. man i just don't get this forum sometimes. i'll probably get negative karma for some reason so save it, i don't really care about the Karma, but to inform the public is and should be allowed. and i guess because the #'s signs are in my web site suggestion it wont allow you to find it. just type it in in a google search and you'll be able to find info on these wonderful birds.

Attachments

• adia close up.JPG
    adia close up.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 119