Little Bastages!

Christy

b*tch rocket
Just wait until I track down the demon spawn who were playing mailbox baseball last night! :burning:

Did they get you too Kyle? I think I saw a dent in yours, but wasn't sure. Mine's totally trashed. :bawl:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by cattitude
Well, could have been. But think a minute...you know who I was getting at.:biggrin:

Ooooh! I see says the blind blonde! :lol: It was a total neighborhood hit though. Everyone's got dents or dings. :mad:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cattitude
But think a minute...you know who I was getting at.:biggrin:
All you guys paranoia from last week's thread crossed my mind today. I went and locked the deadbolt as I was leaving.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry had that problem with the mailbox at the greenhouse. So he lined it with cement. I've been dying to set up a webcam to catch the show next time some punk takes a swing at it. :roflmao:

SmallTown

Football season!
Even as a dumb kid, I never saw the thrill in this. I've seen others do what Larry did with the cement. Not sure of the results, but would be great to watch! With the way things are today, the parents of the kid will probably try to sue you for breaking their kid's wrists :rolleyes:

And what a bunch of losers. Don't they know they get more bang for the buck if the go after "community" mail boxes like you see at townhomes and apartments? heck, a swing or two and you can knock out 20 or 30. Be a lot easier, and higher numbers to add to the bragging rights. Of course, they are metal so be careful what you use.

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Larry had that problem with the mailbox at the greenhouse. So he lined it with cement.

I have one better than that. My hubby not only set the mailbox down in 6 foot of cement, but he had a special mailbox made out of cast iron. Soon after he set the box up, we found a broken bat at the end of our driveway. :lol:

I know it is a pain to have your mailbox torn down or destroyed, but it seemed like he did a lot of work to ensure it didn't happen again.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I'm not too awfully p!ssed about the mailbox, (well now anyway :lol:) I think bashing mailboxes are like a right of passage for teenagers. :lmao: They only cost like $5 bucks to replace. It's just a pain in my azz with my schedule. :bawl:

K

Kain99

I hope they catch the little A-holes! When you start multiplying $5.00 times the 200, "or more" mailboxes smashed in Northern St. Mary's this past week....... it gets pretty expensive.

I'd love to see the look on Daddy's face when the judge orders $1000.00 in restitution. :smile:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Kain99
I hope they catch the little A-holes! When you start multiplying $5.00 times the 200, "or more" mailboxes smashed in Northern St. Mary's this past week....... it gets pretty expensive.

I'd love to see the look on Daddy's face when the judge orders $1000.00 in restitution. :smile:

See, no you got me thinkin. I bet it's not teenagers at all, it's a bunch of Lowes employees getting ready to lose their jobs if they don't boost sales. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
After getting my mailbox hit or destroyed 3 times in the space of a couple of months, I called the Sheriff's Office. The officer who came out said basically if you don't catch them in the act, there's not much we can do. :ohwell:

It's been quiet over the winter months, but I expect as soon as warm weather becomes the norm, I suspect our mailbox will be a target again. :burning:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I think that someone was messing with my neighbors car in the wee hours this morning. His alarm went off at 4am. He shut it off. It went off again two more times. Myself and the other neighbors were not bothered at all.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Christy
Just wait until I track down the demon spawn who were playing mailbox baseball last night! :burning:

Did they get you too Kyle? I think I saw a dent in yours, but wasn't sure. Mine's totally trashed. :bawl:

No. I was spared this time. But there was an active bunch a few years back that trashed mine three times in two weeks. :burning:

When they made their third try I happened to be standing outside just out of site and they didn't realize I saw them.

I chased the little bastards right to their doorstep and had a nice talk with the father. We came to an agreement. They left my mailbox alone and I didn't use his head as a driveway marker.

Good luck with catching the little bastards!

J

justhangn

Originally posted by jazz lady
The officer who came out said basically if you don't catch them in the act, there's not much we can do. :ohwell:

I had my BRICK mailbox broken in half last summer. The occifer said the samething to me.