What's the story with Hot Poodle?

morganj614

BernieP said:
Thank you. I couldn't recall what the new name - is it a new name or are the DBA both Hot Noodle and Fusion?

like a mullet ...food in the front, party in the back...or something like that :lmao:

BernieP

Resident PIA
jazz lady said:
:fixed: Arf! :cheesy:
well you don't see any stray dogs or cats in the area now do you? :D

Thanks. I haven't been there in a couple of years and recently overheard a conversation about this new "club".

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BernieP said:
well you don't see any stray dogs or cats in the area now do you? :D
Ah, someone with a sense of humor. :yay: And probably the reason we have so many Chinese restaurants around, too. :lol: (And yes, I am KIDDING.)

Thanks. I haven't been there in a couple of years and recently overheard a conversation about this new "club".
I swore there was some sort of altercation there the other day that hit the local news, but damned if I can find it. I don't know if that's typical for the "club" but I would be cautious just the same.

morganj614

jazz lady said:
Ah, someone with a sense of humor. :yay: And probably the reason we have so many Chinese restaurants around, too. :lol: (And yes, I am KIDDING.)

I swore there was some sort of altercation there the other day that hit the local news, but damned if I can find it. I don't know if that's typical for the "club" but I would be cautious just the same.

Look down, I linked it

Ponytail

I eat at the Hot Noodle about once a week for lunch. I think it's great! Haven't been in to their club yet, but they basically cut the Hot Noodle in half. You go in the Hot Noodle to get to the bar/club.

Otter

Nothing to see here
BernieP said:
Heard they have renovated and all - it's some kind of club now?
Anyone been there?
How's the food?

Son says its a hookah bar..whatever that is..