Waldorf Mall....in the afternoon

rdkarob

WAS HORRIBLE. My kid will never ever go there without an adult and I don't think that would be safe either. These kids hanging up there are awful. A friend of mine was walking with his wife, daylight mind you, and these 4 teens came up to him and just punched him in the stomach and ran. Ghetto type, doorags or whatever you call them. I cannot believe it. They did not rob him, just ran away laughing, said they could not have been more than 15. It was reported, but they security guard kind of shrugged it off. Unbelievable what this county has now become. Why are parents not parenting.....I don't get it. Who is going to run this country in another 50 years.....there is no one!!!!!! Our young children are in a world of trouble....literally!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
rdkarob said:
WAS HORRIBLE. My kid will never ever go there without an adult and I don't think that would be safe either. These kids hanging up there are awful. A friend of mine was walking with his wife, daylight mind you, and these 4 teens came up to him and just punched him in the stomach and ran. Ghetto type, doorags or whatever you call them. I cannot believe it. They did not rob him, just ran away laughing, said they could not have been more than 15. It was reported, but they security guard kind of shrugged it off. Unbelievable what this county has now become. Why are parents not parenting.....I don't get it. Who is going to run this country in another 50 years.....there is no one!!!!!! Our young children are in a world of trouble....literally!
The kids aren't the problem it sounds like security is the problem. If they are just going to shrug about an assault and let it go, then the problem lies with the adults that are in charge of the place.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
itsbob said:
The kids aren't the problem it sounds like security is the problem. If they are just going to shrug about an assault and let it go, then the problem lies with the adults that are in charge of the place.
At the rate of populating and repopulating our major crime cities and their suburbs across the country, who do you think shall inherit the major share of the U.S.?

The idea of Waldorf, the way it was proposed 20 years ago has left few decent folk who can't afford to move away and a lot of elderly.

That security guard probably filled a slot on a mandate for property management. Thugs know he doesn't carry, most likely.

And the sprawl of folk without morals has to extend it's fingers to surrounding areas - as if you haven't already noticed.

That security guard probably felt like he wasn't paid enough for that sh!t.

AndyMarquisLIVE

rdkarob said:
I have been to the mall three times in the past 4 months, and all my experiences have been horrid. These arrogant black girls that walk around in a straight 6-wide line running into people need a good :smack:. I was there the other night looking for a new cell phone, and I hated everything about my night. The people, the security, everything.

One little girl was walking looking down at her iPod wondering what Britney Spears song to play next, not paying any attention to where she was going. She keeps walking in a crooked line then walks right into me, ,andn is cocmpletely oblivious she's even done so. Of course mommy's talking on her cell phone the entire time...

I don't like the mall, so I don't go unless I absolutely have to.

Qurious

Im On 1.
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
You going to come defend these people now and call me racist again?
First of all that wasn't me who sent u that karma. I sign my Karma notes....

second of all I'm not defending anyone....

and third....i think this story is B.S.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Qurious said:

I've talked to security and they've said there's a good 12-15 fights on any given Friday night, so it wouldn't surprise me.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
virgovictoria said:
At the rate of populating and repopulating our major crime cities and their suburbs across the country, who do you think shall inherit the major share of the U.S.?

The idea of Waldorf, the way it was proposed 20 years ago has left few decent folk who can't afford to move away and a lot of elderly.

That security guard probably filled a slot on a mandate for property management. Thugs know he doesn't carry, most likely.

And the sprawl of folk without morals has to extend it's fingers to surrounding areas - as if you haven't already noticed.

That security guard probably felt like he wasn't paid enough for that sh!t.

Exactly.. that's why I said the adults that own/ manage it.
I can't put the blame on the security guard that gets paid $7 an hour, but how much would it cost the company to put video cameras in the mall, or hire more and better security? Does the sheriff still have an office there? Or did the criminals run them out of there too? Has anyone seen the office in the mall manned? I never have.

Qurious said:

I would have to agree with you. It would be too easy to throw a head lock on one of those punks and not let go until the security guard showed up to see what the gasping sound was.

AndyMarquisLIVE

desertrat said:
I would have to agree with you. It would be too easy to throw a head lock on one of those punks and not let go until the security guard showed up to see what the gasping sound was.
Get a phone with theft deterrant.

The new Nextel i580 would do the trick! :jet:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
desertrat said:
Nope, I believe it. Not hard to hit someone and run if you think you are going to get away with it.. It was probably done on a dare.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I have been to the mall three times in the past 4 months, and all my experiences have been horrid. These arrogant black girls that walk around in a straight 6-wide line running into people need a good :smack:. I was there the other night looking for a new cell phone, and I hated everything about my night. The people, the security, everything.

One little girl was walking looking down at her iPod wondering what Britney Spears song to play next, not paying any attention to where she was going. She keeps walking in a crooked line then walks right into me, ,andn is cocmpletely oblivious she's even done so. Of course mommy's talking on her cell phone the entire time...

I don't like the mall, so I don't go unless I absolutely have to.

I was just up there saturday with my girl friend and we had one of these groups of black girls walking, well one was texting and il be a good person and try and move if i can but on the edge there was a group of hoodlums and i wasnt going to let my girl get next to them #######s. She runs into me and i drop my bag and she sits there you better watch where your going. SO i yell at here for a min and shrug it off. WEll the same group of girls is walking the other way as we where leaving so i give my girl the bags and as we are walking by i trip the little #####. She started yelling shes going to sue me for this and that, i have never called anyone a racial name until that night, but i think i scared most of the hoodlums cause ive never seen them leave a place so fast when something is going on.

I cant stand it though its even worse when you are trying to drive and they act like the road is theres. I havent had too many problems with the male hoodlums as it is the female ones. I think the male ones are scared when they see a 280lbs 6' hispanic walking around.

smoothmarine187

blazinlow89 said:
I was just up there saturday with my girl friend and we had one of these groups of black girls walking, well one was texting and il be a good person and try and move if i can but on the edge there was a group of hoodlums and i wasnt going to let my girl get next to them #######s. She runs into me and i drop my bag and she sits there you better watch where your going. SO i yell at here for a min and shrug it off. WEll the same group of girls is walking the other way as we where leaving so i give my girl the bags and as we are walking by i trip the little #####. She started yelling shes going to sue me for this and that, i have never called anyone a racial name until that night, but i think i scared most of the hoodlums cause ive never seen them leave a place so fast when something is going on.

I cant stand it though its even worse when you are trying to drive and they act like the road is theres. I havent had too many problems with the male hoodlums as it is the female ones. I think the male ones are scared when they see a 280lbs 6' hispanic walking around.

they were probably afraid that you would put them into a tortilla and eat them :lmao:

SD1492

I went to the mall the other weekend w/ the wife and had no problem. I guess when your 6' plus and over 300 lbs not to many people (punks) are willing to find out how bad they are or think they are. I would say if you see a line of punks walking and your going the other direction don't move, run right through them like they would and make sure you hold your ground so they bounce back. But then agian don't get shot over it. And for any one who's afraid to go places. Do your self a favor and go and buy a taser (sp) and zap the crap out of the punk that hits you and laughs about and see how funny he/she looks flopping around like a fish out of water. You can purchase these at most sporting good stores I think.

Any way sorry to hear you got punched the rent a cop didn't do any thing you should have gone to the police station in the mail and filed a complaint on the punk and then you should have gone to the mail office and informed them and demend they do some thing right then.

Qurious

Im On 1.
Lets pleaseeeeeeee not put a color on these kids.

If thats the case everytime I see a Columbine Shooter double I should run for my life in the mall - GET REAL :rolleyes:

I never have problems when I go there, its a great place to shop. I see security all over the place from the parking lots, to the food courts to just standing by the elevators and escalators. They don't tolerate loitering....you have to "keep it moving."

Alot of people just like to over exaggerate their experiances to get sympathy, in which this case - i have none.

What is this like the 11th thread on St Charles Mall being violent ghetto and a horrible place to shop???!!! The same experiances I have there are the same I experiance at Bowie Town Center, Tysons Corner & Springfield Mall.....all good ones.