Pet fish suggestions?

My pet betta died this morning. :bawl: He was just shy of 4 years old.

I'm not sure if I want another betta, but I'm sure I want another fish. Can you recommend an easy maintenance fish?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
These have never given me any problems. :coffee:

0008660011580_LG.jpg

BTW, I got a new male Betta today. He's mostly white and so far very inquisitive. I have those flat glass marbles/stones at the bottom. Apparently, he can see his reflection in them and he's constantly staring at them. He goes from stone to stone doing this. It is hilarious. :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Speedy70 said:
BTW, I got a new male Betta today. He's mostly white and so far very inquisitive. I have those flat glass marbles/stones at the bottom. Apparently, he can see his reflection in them and he's constantly staring at them. He goes from stone to stone doing this. It is hilarious. :lmao:
I thought it was cute that my kitty admires himself in any and every reflective surface he can find, but he has developed quite the ego. Watch that fish. :lol:

Nickel said:
I thought it was cute that my kitty admires himself in any and every reflective surface he can find, but he has developed quite the ego. Watch that fish. :lol:

Sounds like your kitty is doing much better. :yay: :huggy:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Speedy70 said:
Sounds like your kitty is doing much better. :yay: :huggy:
At his last vet visit, the vet said "You got a new cat!". That's how much he's changed since he's gotten better. :lol:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Speedy70 said:

Should have gotten a Goldfish. easy Peasy.

My son won one about or five years ago at the leonardtown beach party.

a tiny feeder gold fish. its now about 10" long. a little bigger and I can fillet it :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Speedy70 said:

I'm not sure if I want another betta, but I'm sure I want another fish. Can you recommend an easy maintenance fish?
Cichlids, I have a whole tank of Cichlids.. Electric Blue, ELectric Yellow, Blood Parrot, Red Devil, Jack Dempsey's and a few I don't know the names of.

Colorful, fun to watch, and Nicholas likes to feed them his fingers.

Dougstermd said:
Should have gotten a Goldfish. easy Peasy.

My son won one about or five years ago at the leonardtown beach party.

a tiny feeder gold fish. its now about 10" long. a little bigger and I can fillet it :yay:

I already have 2 comet goldfish. As soon as it warms up outside, they're going back into the pond.

Celts

Speedy70 said:

never knew bettas lived so long.
sorry he died. :flowers:

greyhound

Speedy70 said:
Pet fish suggestions? 03-31-2007 01:17 PM did you find him floating upside down?

Nope. I found him shoved up your azz. :dead: :shrug:

Spoken just like I expect from one of my relatives..... :flowers: :yay:

I forgot to add...Tiger Fish are kind of neat, but you need 3. If you only have two they will fight with each other.

Last edited:
greyhound said:
Spoken just like I expect from one of my relatives..... :flowers: :yay:

I forgot to add...Tiger Fish are kind of neat, but you need 3. If you only have two they will fight with each other.

Do you never check your pm's? :whistle: