What?!

AndyMarquisLIVE

:faint: :shocked: :burning:

There was no real suspense or surprise on the “American Idol” elimination show — at least until Gina Glocksen was sent home instead of Haley Scarnato. While Haley has been marked for elimination the past few weeks, her safety and Gina’s elimination wasn’t a result capable of truly shocking the contestants or the audience.
Still, considering Gina was in the bottom two with Haley, whose performance last night of “Ain’t Misbehavin’” inspired Simon Cowell to comment on her physical appearance instead of her singing, Gina’s exit wasn’t the most logical outcome. It’s not an upset, because Gina didn’t outperform most of the other finalists, and didn’t really seem to have much of a chance to win. But there were others who had weaker performances.

One of those people was, of course — all together now — Sanjaya Malakar. But he was, unsurprisingly, in no danger of being eliminated, because his fans and anti-fans apparently know how to work the phones. Sanjaya’s safety, though, didn’t even seem to surprise him this week; he knows he’s popular, at least for now.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17954662/

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I'm not watching American Idol anymore... Something is clearly wrong with this: Gina's gone and Sansuckjaya's still on.

I find it funny that you pondered on the issue for 45 minutes before announcing you weren't watching it anymore...:lmao:

Sanjaya irritated me last night when he sashayed off the stage like "Yeah, I'm safe." :cool: HOW THE H*LL WAS HE NOT IN THE BOTTOM 3?!?!?! He was horrible Tuesday. I knew he'd go through to the next round, but I didn't think he'd be in the middle 3...

Haley irritated the pizz out of me with the way she kept rolling her eyes when Ryan was repeating what the judges comments were from the night before. She's banking on her looks/legs too much to get her through every week. Gina wasn't the best performer Tuesday night, but her voice is still strong. Haley sounds like a mouseketeer on their last breath. Her voice is very weak. Baldie was pretty good, I don't like him much, but he deserved to stay, but so did Gina.

She showed class by singing that painful song last night. Could you imagine being booted off, and having to sing "Smile, while your heart is breaking"...I welled up when she was singing it myself. Haley would have never been able to pull it off, she'd have been bawling too much. :ohwell:

Toxick

Splat
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Sanjaya’s safety, though, didn’t even seem to surprise him this week; he knows he’s popular, at least for now.

Here's the thing... he's not popular.

Not in the sense that Taylor Hicks was popular, or that Fantasia was popular.

He's "William Hung" popular.

He's a punch-line. The people voting for him do not like him. Nobody thinks he should be there (including, I suspect, Sanjaya himself). They're making a big fat joke, and an unfunny one, at that. They're behaving like the mindless drones they are, obeying Howard Stern and votefortheworst.com, and then guffawing and patting each other on the back like they've accomplished something worthwhile.

Useless pukes.

kldavis21

I am so sick of American Idol. Last year when Chris Daughtry got voted off, and now this year Sansuckjaya ( i stole that from someone else on here, I thought it was grrreat) is still on. There is no reason Gina should have been voted off. Yes, there are other females that outsung her.....BUT!! She shouldn't have been voted off. American Idol is very addicting, however I am suprised it hasn't lost ratings yet. I cannot believe America is voting for Sanjaya. It is so unfair for the ones that truly have talent. It's heart breaking in a way, because there are people that should still be there..and they aren't. I'm disgusted with Idol!

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
:faint: :shocked: :burning:

There was no real suspense or surprise on the “American Idol” elimination show — at least until Gina Glocksen was sent home instead of Haley Scarnato. While Haley has been marked for elimination the past few weeks, her safety and Gina’s elimination wasn’t a result capable of truly shocking the contestants or the audience.
Still, considering Gina was in the bottom two with Haley, whose performance last night of “Ain’t Misbehavin’” inspired Simon Cowell to comment on her physical appearance instead of her singing, Gina’s exit wasn’t the most logical outcome. It’s not an upset, because Gina didn’t outperform most of the other finalists, and didn’t really seem to have much of a chance to win. But there were others who had weaker performances.

One of those people was, of course — all together now — Sanjaya Malakar. But he was, unsurprisingly, in no danger of being eliminated, because his fans and anti-fans apparently know how to work the phones. Sanjaya’s safety, though, didn’t even seem to surprise him this week; he knows he’s popular, at least for now.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17954662/

I figured out who you are!!! :dance:

you're Eric the Midget aren't you! :jet:

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
I have stopped watching it already. It doesn't seem as interesting this year to me...and Sangaya.....I don't even know what to say about him. Maybe like all other shows...it should only go for so many seasons. You have people that take it serious....and people that play. Seems to me the people playing outweigh the serious viewers. :shrug: