Guess Where I'm Going!!!!!

E

(((echo)))

Larry Gude said:
...is awesome. Only seen one show. So far. Tell us how you like it.
so far i have seen Varekai and Corteo :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
My baby...

(((echo))) said:
I would really like to see a show in vegas...I heard that the shows there blow all other stateside shows away, Maybe when I win the lottery I will go see em in barcelona

...sis has seen a few in Vegas; the water one and I think Love. She said it was awesome, but I can NOT imagine a show much better than Corteo two rows back when we saw it just because it's in Vegas. Those people blew me away. It's just incredible how awesome those shows are. Incredible.

E

(((echo)))

Larry Gude said:
...sis has seen a few in Vegas; the water one and I think Love. She said it was awesome, but I can NOT imagine a show much better than Corteo two rows back when we saw it just because it's in Vegas. Those people blew me away. It's just incredible how awesome those shows are. Incredible.
Oh if you dug Corteo Then Varekai is gonna leave you speachless with your jaw on the floor...the stuff they do in that show defy's the laws of physics.
And they make it look like it's effortless

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
...Verizon is too large a venue for something like a Cirque. Anyone else?

I was wondering that too, but I looked at the seating chart before I purchased the tickets and they're using only about a third of the stadium. The stage is in the middle (court) area and they're only using the seats radiating away from that. :yay: