98ROCK Live From Fletchers Monday Night&Free Beer

MrX

High Octane
From Matt Davis,

It's a Live 98 Rock Broadcast!!! FREE Bud Light Draft & Rail Drinks from 8PM-9PM, Happy Hour Prices Until 11:00PM!!! Plus win tons of Concert Tickets for big upcoming concerts!!!!! Make sure you arrive early!!! (Broadcast starts at 7:00PM!!! Bring some cash to tip our amazing bartenders at Fletchers for the free drinks!!)

Bands & Local Music Fans - Come support the music scene this Monday @ Fletchers!!!! Make plans now to attend Noise In The Basement Live At Fletchers This Monday December 8th!!! This Monday is a LIVE BROADCAST!!!

My new plan for Noise In The Basement Live is to make it a weekly LIVE BROADCAST at Fletchers. We have never done this before. My boss has granted me & Theo two trial dates (one was 11/17 & THIS MONDAY 12/8) to do broadcasts and see what happens.

If it sounds good on-air and packs the club, there is a good possibility that we will do the live broadcast EVERY MONDAY!

"Why should I CARE?"

This isn't just about Noise In The Basement at Fletchers. I truly believe that broadcasting from Fletchers every Monday would be an amazing thing for the entire music scene. This would expose our bands to the masses. We would be reaching people who don't even know that our music scene exists. This will not only lead to increased crowds on Monday nights - I believe that this will lead to more people attending local music shows in general.

Many more local music fans! Lots of new faces!

We have great bands this week but even if you have never heard of the bands or don't listen to music in their genre we still request your attendance.

It's not just about the show this week - it's about supporting the scene!!!

Join Theo & Matt Davis from 98 Rock this Monday December 8th @ Fletchers for a live broadcast and:

EVOLVER
ANAMIDE
BLACK DAY SEVEN
LAREDO

Theo & Matt Davis will be giving away concert tickets for MUDVAYNE, also AVENGED SEVENFOLD and ALL TIME LOW concerts!!!! Come spin the WHEEL OF MISFORTUNE!!!

Matt Davis, Dixie & Theo host the afterparty at the downstairs bar!!!

Don't miss this Monday!!! Your presence will definitely make a difference!!! Make plans now to show your face, have a few drinks and have some fun while supporting the scene!!!! Spread the word and re-post this bulletin!!!

FLETCHERS
701 S Bond Street
Baltimore, Maryland (Fells Point)
www. fletchersbar. com