rent motorcycles anywhere?

jenbengen

Watch it
Hubby used to have a motorcycle and got rid of it in Hawaii. He's been wanting to ride one around the area for a day or weekend and I was wondering if anywhere rented them out so I can get him to stop thinking about buying another one. lol

itsbob

I bowl overhand
jenbengen said:
Hubby used to have a motorcycle and got rid of it in Hawaii. He's been wanting to ride one around the area for a day or weekend and I was wondering if anywhere rented them out so I can get him to stop thinking about buying another one. lol
Depends, do you want him to rent a bike and be sure he won't want to ride one ever again? Because I think Bob's or Morton's BMW rents bikes, but he may not want to return it at the end of the week-end.

jenbengen

Watch it
itsbob said:
Depends, do you want him to rent a bike and be sure he won't want to ride one ever again? Because I think Bob's or Morton's BMW rents bikes, but he may not want to return it at the end of the week-end.

LOL. Hmmmm, I never thought of it like that. I'd rather him have a safe ride and enjoy it than ride some piece of crap. He'll have to get by me to buy the bike and I can be one tough momma. :smack:

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.

Do you need any special licensing to drive a bike around here? Just covering all bases so maybe I can surprise him. :)

Vince

Looking to buy a Harley? All American Harley in Hughsville has demo days this Saturday. :shrug:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jenbengen said:
LOL. Hmmmm, I never thought of it like that. I'd rather him have a safe ride and enjoy it than ride some piece of crap. He'll have to get by me to buy the bike and I can be one tough momma. :smack:

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.

Do you need any special licensing to drive a bike around here? Just covering all bases so maybe I can surprise him. :)
A motorcycle license.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Dougstermd said:
shiat I wish i had a bike :whack:
I just saw an early 90's K100 (BMW of course) offered for $1500. Nice bike, road ready.. but by the time I weighed. "How pissed is she going to be?" it was already sold.