A bad boy for the Ladies

warneckutz

IRL, your face is very symmetrical as well glitter boy. :lol:

I met a guy irl in DC who was symmetrically perfect, perfect. :swoon: Then he spoke to me. :ohwell: Yeah, no. Just sit there and look pretty, and don't say a word. :lol:

:huggy:

Thank goodness I have such a high IQ to match the symmetrical face even though I'm a douche... :eyebrow:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:huggy:

Thank goodness I have such a high IQ to match the symmetrical face even though I'm a douche... :eyebrow:

:shrug: If you say so. :lol:

Actually, irl, you are very polite, and you are far from stupid. I also know you do a lot of volunteer stuff and other things you don't have to, so that makes you a nice guy. However, I have the caveat that I have never dated you nor have I ever wanted to. So I observe you differently. It does appear other women do think you are a douche. So perhaps you are bad at the relationship thing, whether it's dating or friendships with single females. :shrug: That's okay. Nobody's perfect. :huggy:

warneckutz

:shrug: If you say so. :lol:

Actually, irl, you are very polite, and you are far from stupid. I also know you do a lot of volunteer stuff and other things you don't have to, so that makes you a nice guy. However, I have the caveat that I have never dated you nor have I ever wanted to. So I observe you differently. It does appear other women do think you are a douche. So perhaps you are bad at the relationship thing, whether it's dating or friendships with single females. :shrug: That's okay. Nobody's perfect. :huggy:

WTF? :lmao: One person says something and the whole world turns on lil' 'ol me... :smack: