A case of real political violence

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

According to the alleged victim Terry Pierce, a man pulled a gun on him because he was wearing a Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat.

There are eye witnesses, a named attacker, and everything. Think the media will give this story any play?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The left will work gun control into this story while at the same time neglect to mention that a hat was the cause of all the ruckus.

Toxick

Splat
There are eye witnesses, a named attacker, and everything. Think the media will give this story any play?

I believe that it will receive the same non-stop, wall-to-wall, totally introspective media coverage that The Covington Students received*

after it was discovered to be a steaming pile of feces.**

** almost none.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Holding my breath.
Skin color? Blue, yet? Careful, don't want any brain damage while you're waiting....

Oh wow, I think I just figured out why the Left are so stupid. Hold breath throwing tantrums, turn BLUE, get brain damage.

Many thanks, Mr. Gilligan, for assisting in this major scientific discovery! Journal paper to be published shortly.

--- End of line (MCP)

Bonehead

The left will work gun control into this story while at the same time neglect to mention that a hat was the cause of all the ruckus.

Monello if someone shoved a gun in my face I would consider it more than a ruckus, one of us would be dead.

Hijinx

WTF is wrong with a person's mind who would take out a weapon over someone wearing a red hat?
This fellow needs to be put away and receive treatment before he kills someone or someone has to kill him.