A Coffee Thread

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

More to follow....

--- End of line (MCP)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pet Peeve: EVERY FRIGGIN MORNING, some asshat leaves their pod in the Keurig and doesn't refill the water.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY - EMPTY AND REFILL!!! :mad: :burning: :mad:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Is that before or after you get to work? 😏
At work.

Same as people leaving a note on the shredder that says "DO NOT USE-NO BAGS" and there is a whole brand new flipping box right there at eye level. So they use it anyway - WITHOUT the flipping bags!?! :banghead:

luvmygdaughters

At work.

Same as people leaving a note on the shredder that says "DO NOT USE-NO BAGS" and there is a whole brand new flipping box right there at eye level. So they use it anyway - WITHOUT the flipping bags!?! :banghead:
We must work with the same people! They also use the last paper towel on the roll and refuse to get a new roll out of the storage room!!!:strangle:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pet Peeve: EVERY FRIGGIN MORNING, some asshat leaves their pod in the Keurig and doesn't refill the water.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY - EMPTY AND REFILL!!! :mad::burning::mad:
Same problem here and we have two - side by side. There is a sliding trash bin right below them, too, plus the one closest to the sink can be filled directly from the telescoping faucet. Sheer laziness!

SamSpade

(Raising hand)
Yeah, that'd be me.

Of course, it's at my house, and until recently I'm the only one using it.
Littlest one found out you can make cocoa in it.

Clem72

You could just try asking your husband to not do that rather than passive aggressively call him names on the internet. :razz: