A. Cuomo, circling the drain?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I might have to watch CNN tonight to see if this gets mentioned.

"We, the investigators appointed to conduct an investigation into allegations of sexual harassment by Governor Andrew M. Cuomo, conclude that the Governor engaged in conduct constituting sexual harassment under federal and New York State law."

TPD

the poor dad
And the surprising part - Biden was just asked this question by a MSM reporter.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And the surprising part - Biden was just asked this question by a MSM reporter.

See, I'm smelling a setup. They all knew about this for years and just a few short months ago they were hailing Cuomo as the Second Coming even as he was killing old people.

So perhaps he IS out.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I thought the NY AG said it would be handled as a Civil matter. That can't make the #MeToo movement happy.

rmorse

D3665728-831A-4339-9A20-283299E635D1.jpeg

SamSpade

See, I'm smelling a setup. They all knew about this for years and just a few short months ago they were hailing Cuomo as the Second Coming even as he was killing old people.

So perhaps he IS out.
Something’s happening. Maybe he’s just hurting their brand?

Louise

Something’s happening. Maybe he’s just hurting their brand?

He is being thrown under the illegal alien transport bus to distract from that nagging voter fraud investigation that won’t go away. Why? Because there was ”yuge” voter fraud. I wonder how Cuomo feels about being used as a scapegoat. What goes around, comes around; and all that. Better sooner than later. God bless the USA! Tough times ahead, y’all. Be safe, Sam, and all patriots.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I wonder how Cuomo feels about being used as a scapegoat.
Sounds like he's guilty of what people accused him of doing. So nobody's scapegoating him. I wonder what his baby brother has to say about the report.

Louise

Sounds like he's guilty of what people accused him of doing. So nobody's scapegoating him. I wonder what his baby brother has to say about the report.

Of course, he is guilty. Yes, he has become a scapegoat to distract from what is really going on. The Dems don’t care what it takes to rule America. And, who cares what Chris has to say. I haven’t watched the corrupt msm in years. Actually, I don’t watch any TV news anymore, including FOX. I gave up social media as in FB, etal, years ago. I get my info, now, from this forum, Gab, and a conservative news site. Period.

Here is the link to that conservative news site.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/conservative-news-the-report/id1162108244

Last edited:

Louise

Just a comment to sundial who has been a member since 2005, and never has posted. What is so funny? Just wondering.

SamSpade

I guess what I'm not seeing is - why now? Is it JUST because of this report? Because according to sources I've read, this kind of behavior about him has been known for a very long time. Not just sexual harassment but regular harassment, berating and belittling people around him. Heck, if he were going to resign, it might be over the 18,000 deaths due to putting COVID positive people back into nursing homes.

Would ANYONE believe this man is really a sweetheart around his employees?

And it's Dems taking him down, not the media and certainly not the Republicans. So something is going on.