A. Cuomo, circling the drain?

black dog

Free America
I've heard any number of outcomes, any of which might happen. One is that in the end - nothing will happen. Remember, impeaching doesn't always lead to removal from office. This might just be a ton of virtue signaling so the Dems can say, see, WE police our own. But like the top THREE Dems in Virginia - NOTHING is going to happen. And honestly, the nursing home thing is MUCH WORSE.

Another is that the AG is gunning for his job. Letitia James has had her hand in every part of this. It may be her plan to move in.

I never think they just throw out a sacrificial lamb to divert attention. They have plenty of stuff to do that with, because they can almost always find a victim of SOMETHING, and they still gain points with cries of racism or sexism. I think during the pandemic, they really thought Cuomo was the best replacement for Joe.

THAT is what puzzles me, and leads me to suspect it really is a power play inside the party. Try to imagine if the REPUBLICANS started cranking out all sorts of crap on DeSantis. The only logical reason for THAT would be, someone else wants the spotlight.

My grandfather once told me, boy nothing in politics happens by accident...
It's all planned...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So what are the odds he'll have to pay for thousands of cases of Grannicide?