A different Idea for get togethers

bcp

In My Opinion
You need to talk to the handler, I had to beg for money to buy an ice cream at the zoo. :bawl:

I have a credit card, but the wife wont put anymore money on it after I bought something without her permission.

I saw this happen.
I cried for him, as did Foxhound.
We tried to slip him some dollars he could call his own and his handler told on us.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I saw this happen.
I cried for him, as did Foxhound.
We tried to slip him some dollars he could call his own and his handler told on us.

It was a nice try bcp. :buddies:

She never did find those 2 quarters that you gave me, so I am not totally broke. :dance:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
You need to talk to the handler, I had to beg for money to buy an ice cream at the zoo. :bawl:

I have a credit card, but the wife wont put anymore money on it after I bought something without her permission.

You and me both... I once bought a Gatorade from 7-eleven and before I made it to my car my cell phone rang with my wife asking me what I'd just bought. Then she lectured me for two days on how I could have gotten a six pack of Gatorade at Wal-Mart for the same price.

:bawl:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
You and me both... I once bought a Gatorade from 7-eleven and before I made it to my car my cell phone rang with my wife asking me what I'd just bought. Then she lectured me for two days on how I could have gotten a six pack of Gatorade at Wal-Mart for the same price.

:bawl:

:huggy: I feel your pain.