A drink anyone???

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I have from 7 -8:30 before my husband comes home. He is running behind, but the babysitter is coming at 7. Anyone up for a drink? :buddies:

smoothmarine187

Sadielady said:
I have from 7 -8:30 before my husband comes home. He is running behind, but the babysitter is coming at 7. Anyone up for a drink? :buddies:

I wish I could, but I'm stuck at home tonight :kickscan:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Giddy up where are you? I will buy you a drink. I just realized even though I have free time, my husband broke my truck yesterday. I am stuck! :buddies:

HorseRiding God

Sadielady said:
Giddy up where are you? I will buy you a drink. I just realized even though I have free time, my husband broke my truck yesterday. I am stuck! :buddies:

The Almighty Zues has been drinking Tequila since about 5, I'm going to have to cut him off pretty soon.

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
Soliciting strangers on the internet now, are we? How desperate of you. :coffee:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Sadielady said:

just put the kids down for the night... got ourselves some Chiante...
Ain't much nothin else to do 'round here...'cept a lit'le 'coon huntin' :lmao:

Cheers!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
saddlesore said:
Soliciting strangers on the internet now, are we? How desperate of you. :coffee:
Well goofy, I meant peeps I know..... I found a friend, but thanks for your support! :buddies:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Four*Leaf*Farm said:
just put the kids down for the night... got ourselves some Chiante...
Ain't much nothin else to do 'round here...'cept a lit'le 'coon huntin' :lmao:

Cheers!

happy coon huntin' :cheers: :lmao:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Sadielady said:
Too bad I didnt see this earlier. I missed happy hour at work, would have joined you :ohwell:

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
Well goofy, I meant peeps I know..... I found a friend, but thanks for your support! :buddies:

Actually, I was just seized by a temporary fit of jealousy at the thought that Smooth might join you!

So what did you end up doing???