A French man decides to transition to a ‘Black Alien’

PJay

so if interested it appears it's doable.

You can look him up to learn more about him.. warning though...pretty insane what he has done to his body and what his future plans are. People willing to do this to someone are insane too. He was a nice looking guy and now..

Clem72

Hand looks lopsided, he removed the fingers but not the part of the palm. Guy needs to have that fixed. Also I think some one hit head lumps aren't symetrical.

PJay

Since he likes walking at night.. being shot may be in his future...

My prediction is he will end his own life.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
If fully functioning fingers were surgically removed, that doctor should lose their license.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

so if interested it appears it's doable.

You can look him up to learn more about him.. warning though...pretty insane what he has done to his body and what his future plans are. People willing to do this to someone are insane too. He was a nice looking guy and now..

View attachment 165155
Well, on more positive note, at least he'll save the makeup artists lots of time when he is part of the next episode of The Man Who Fell to Earth.

PJay

That could be but I have a hard time finding any positive coming from this. I think he's already regretting having his lips removed...not able to speak well now. The day will come when he looks in the mirror and regrets all of it. Most sure.