A Geek Classic

Mojo

I am writing my next little story...

Most of us have body hair. Most of us give it a little trim. It is a natural hygiene thing to do. So, I trimmed my body hair one night. I did not clean my trimming up very well.(I know, shame on me) An excited DS and DD ran into my room in the morning. DD was the spokesperson.

“Mommy! Either the Easter Bunny cut his fur or the Leprechaun trimmed his beard in the bathroom last night!!”

Yes, a Leprechaun visits our house on St. Patty’s day. He hides presents for the children and does a bit o’ mischief like turning the milk green. The kids never can catch him. But they can save his beard trimmings in a Ziploc bag because they are magic. What fun. And let’s get all excited and show these to any visitors that drop by. Luckily, I was able to talk them out of saving the beard.

Last edited:

Geek

and taking to to school. No joke.

Man I suck. This past Christmas Eve I melted chocolate and mixed it with glitter and put it on our porch table. I pretended to hear Santa's bells and ran outside, I was like

"Look kids! It's reindeer poop! You have to get to bed! Santa's circling!" Then just because it was being video taped by my in laws, I leaned down and started to lick it, freaking everyone out.

I broke off chunks and made everyone taste the magical poop. The glitter was not yummy.

But the kids went to bed, so that was a win.

They told their friends and teachers all about it, so that was a fail.

I love you mojo. You put me in the mood for Doritos.