a horse for lease?

julis976

does anybody have a horse i can lease that is an english horse that can jump at least 3ft and can do flying lead changes and everything and good on trails to?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Who are you? and what can you do? Tell us about you riding ability.... I know a few horses and ponies for lease. You can PM me if you don't want to say it on the open forum. :howdy:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Sadielady said:
Who are you? and what can you do? Tell us about you riding ability.... I know a few horses and ponies for lease. You can PM me if you don't want to say it on the open forum. :howdy:

I know her and she is a great rider... that's all i will say:whistle: nothing more.

fredsaid2

Are you asking for a horse that can do a Children's Hunter course? Something like that, that can do rated will tend to be pretty pricey.

julis976

i guess like umm something like $300 or maybe less a month cause isnt free lease like u pay the whole vet bills and stuff cause my mom doesnt want to do that she wants to like pay half of everything

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
julis976 said:
i guess like um something like $300 or maybe less a month cause isn't free lease like u pay the whole vet bills and stuff cause my mom doesn't want to do that she wants to like pay half of everything

I leased a horse for 2 or 3 weeks and i (my parents) payed vet, feet, and board...

fredsaid2

julis976 said:
umm i guess
You might instead ask about a nice local hunter 2'6" - 2'9" that has miles in the local circuits. The majority of the local classes are at those heights. Good Luck!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
It sounds like you are looking for a 1/2 lease. If you are taking lessons from someone ask them about 1/2 leasing horses there first. 1/2 leases are usually done through barns and specific trainers. If you already have a trainer then 1/2 leasing a horse at a different barn may cause conflict. :popcorn:

fredsaid2

Sadielady said:
It sounds like you are looking for a 1/2 lease. If you are taking lessons from someone ask them about 1/2 leasing horses there first. 1/2 leases are usually done through barns and specific trainers. If you already have a trainer then 1/2 leasing a horse at a different barn may cause conflict. :popcorn:

Sadie, isn't there a horse at your barn, Bella, that's available for 1/2 lease? Might be a nice opportunity for Julis.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
fredsaid2 said:
Sadie, isn't there a horse at your barn, Bella, that's available for 1/2 lease? Might be a nice opportunity for Julis.
Yes, but she should probably check with her trainer first. Believe it or not I try not to step on anyone's toes. :lmao: