A little help...

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
ok so I didn't think I would get a hair appointment as fast I did. But I did, so now I would like to come up with a style to give her. Something with bangs, short style (*chin length hair*) and really I don't want to chop it all off..

SO anyone have any pictures of styles they like?

angelbaby

victoria_beckham1_300_400.jpg

get a cute little side bang too.

angelbaby

Not to mention it looks like they missed the stray hairs...........and it's crooked too............:killingme

Umm... it's supposed to. :rolleyes: Besides everyone in st.mary's and calvert has it so I thought you might want to fit in. I'm so glad I never cut mine like that...sorry Jameo and Chasey and ..oops I got sidetracked!:killingme

Last edited:

Cowgirl

I like Katie's hair, but I'm not brave enough to go that short.

Attachments

• katie-holmes-hair-now.jpg
    katie-holmes-hair-now.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 68
  • katie-holmes-hair.jpg
    katie-holmes-hair.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 71

Jameo

What?!
Umm... it's supposed to. :rolleyes: Besides everyone in st.mary's and calvert has it so I thought you might want to fit in. I'm so glad I never cut mine like that...sorry Jameo and Chasey and ..oops I got sidetracked!:killingme

Hey now, me and Chasey made that style popular around here! :diva: :lmao:

backagain39

It's an ugly style and unless you weigh 90 pounds or are 12 years old, don't do it...........

Yep.....good choice in not following the crowd on that haircut!...:buddies: