A MEANINGLESS TAPE RECORDING OF TRUMP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A president can fire an ambassador for any reason or no reason. If the ambassador is bad mouthing the president, that’s an excellent reason.

To be sure, a wise president will want to confirm reports of the bad mouthing before he acts. In this case, Trump didn’t act at the time he first heard such a report. Yovanovitch was removed more than a year later.

Since the tape recording, as reported, does not remotely show improper conduct by Trump, some critics are spinning it in a different direction. Trump has said of Parnas “I don’t know him.” Yet, reportedly they were at the same dinner, and interacted there.

I’ve interacted with public figures at fairly small dinners. If they don’t remember me, and I’m sure most of them don’t, I’m not offended. If they say they don’t “know” me, I’m not going to say they are lying.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/01/a-meaningless-tape-recording-of-trump.php

Hijinx

People sometimes come up to me and call me by name and I have no idea who the hell they are.
I am sure I have met them at one time or another and sometimes I remember their faces, but I cannot remember who they are.
Pretty sure others have had the same thing happen to them.

transporter

QUESTION: Mr. President, why did you recall the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine? Was she a problem? Why did you recall her?

TRUMP: I heard very bad things about her. And I don't know if I recalled her or somebody recalled her, but I heard very, very bad things about it for a long period of time, not good.

The former ambassador from the United States,· the woman., was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad
news so I just wanted to let you know that.
From the incomplete transcript of the July 25th call.

So which story do you all want to go with? Did Trump recall her or not? If he did, did he do it because "everywhere she went turned bad"? If that was the reason, what exactly "went bad"? Or if he did it, did he do it because she was dealing with people who were "bad news" If so, what exactly does "bad news" mean? And...given that the majority of the countries in this world are run by people who can be described as bad news, is Trump going to recall every ambassador from every country that has "bad news" kinda people that those ambassadors have to deal with?

Or did he fire her because she was questioning Trump's use of the Office of the President to bully a weak foreign official who is in desperate need of the military aide the Congress approved to fight the Russians (you know our actual enemies) into doing dirty work to benefit Trump's re-election campaign? In other words, he fired her for attempting to stand up for the "rule of law".

What you morons still don't understand is how easy this would have been for Trump to defuse from the beginning.

All our incompetent, inept, lawless and unfit President had to say when this first came up is "she serves at the pleasure of the President and I decided to make a change. I won't discuss personnel matters any further."

That is it. That is all he had to say. Any 1st year manager of a McDonald's understand this narrative. You don't talk about personnel matters.

But not Trump....not the self proclaimed greatest businessman that has ever lived. NO! He has to make crap up....then he has to make more crap up to deflect from the first bullshit answer...then when he finally arrives at the answer he should have given initially, everyone knows--and can prove based on all the previous bullshit answers---that the President is lying.

Why does he have to make crap up? That's easy; Trump is a buffoon. He's the prototypical bully. He doesn't know much...he just throws his weight around...and leaves his minions (from kneepad wearers like Lyndsey Graham to comrade GURPS to the ignorati crew) to clean up the mess, deflect for the mess or just ignore the mess because they can't fathom the damage they have done to the country by voting for this man.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What you morons still don't understand

PsyOps

Pixelated
So which story do you all want to go with? Did Trump recall her or not? If he did, did he do it because "everywhere she went turned bad"? If that was the reason, what exactly "went bad"?

What part of "a president can fire an ambassador for any reason or no reason" eludes your superior intellect?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

From the incomplete transcript of the July 25th call.

So which story do you all want to go with? Did Trump recall her or not? If he did, did he do it because "everywhere she went turned bad"? If that was the reason, what exactly "went bad"? Or if he did it, did he do it because she was dealing with people who were "bad news" If so, what exactly does "bad news" mean? And...given that the majority of the countries in this world are run by people who can be described as bad news, is Trump going to recall every ambassador from every country that has "bad news" kinda people that those ambassadors have to deal with?

Or did he fire her because she was questioning Trump's use of the Office of the President to bully a weak foreign official who is in desperate need of the military aide the Congress approved to fight the Russians (you know our actual enemies) into doing dirty work to benefit Trump's re-election campaign? In other words, he fired her for attempting to stand up for the "rule of law".

What you morons still don't understand is how easy this would have been for Trump to defuse from the beginning.

All our incompetent, inept, lawless and unfit President had to say when this first came up is "she serves at the pleasure of the President and I decided to make a change. I won't discuss personnel matters any further."

That is it. That is all he had to say. Any 1st year manager of a McDonald's understand this narrative. You don't talk about personnel matters.

But not Trump....not the self proclaimed greatest businessman that has ever lived. NO! He has to make crap up....then he has to make more crap up to deflect from the first bullshit answer...then when he finally arrives at the answer he should have given initially, everyone knows--and can prove based on all the previous bullshit answers---that the President is lying.

Why does he have to make crap up? That's easy; Trump is a buffoon. He's the prototypical bully. He doesn't know much...he just throws his weight around...and leaves his minions (from kneepad wearers like Lyndsey Graham to comrade GURPS to the ignorati crew) to clean up the mess, deflect for the mess or just ignore the mess because they can't fathom the damage they have done to the country by voting for this man.

So what I get out of this is he did something that he's allowed to do, but you don't like how he did it?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why does he have to make crap up? That's easy; Trump is a buffoon. He's the prototypical bully. He doesn't know much ... he just throws his weight around ... and leaves his minions (from kneepad wearers like Lyndsey Graham to comrade GURPS to the ignorati crew) to clean up the mess, deflect for the mess or just ignore the mess because they can't fathom the damage they have done to the country by voting for this man.