A new doo?

Nanny Pam

I am really liking this hair style for me.
My (dyed) hair is darker than hers, but I really like this. Is it too old fashioned?

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I'd go for it. Heck, it will grow out in no time if you don't like it. I wear mine fairly short and I have to have it cut every 5 weeks or so. When you wear it over the ears, it's a pain...I trim it up at about 3 weeks.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
If you have a regular stylist, he/she can advise you if your hair type will work with this style and he/she can cut it so that you can achieve the look you're going for.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
You'll have to be careful because that cut has a lot of "texturizing" in it, or so it appears...that's sorta layering which will thin out the hair and it will probably make it curlier. I'm sure if you use "products" (I like Guts by Redken) and work with it, you can get something close to that look in the first picture.

I LOVE that style NP! I'm w/ Catt. I think you can pull it off w/ the use of some product! I can't get by w/o using crap in my hair everyday!

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
I had mine cut like that a few years ago and I have naturally curly hair. I blew mine out and used the hair wax for the spikes. I loved it because it was so easy to do. CleValley hated it.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
The longer it gets the curlier it gets.

I tried to take a few.

What a pretty lady you are! And yes, I think you can wear that cut. You will have to use product but they shouldn't have to thin your hair out. It will be layered though.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I love it. Mine is short, also, and SO easy. Wash it, towel dry it, spike it up a bit to add fullness (my hair is very thin - thanks, Dad) and put some spray in it. Takes me about 2 minutes, tops. Go for it, NP.

J

jaybeeztoo

Ok...I think I will.

Thanks, everyone! :huggy:

YES, Nanny!! Go for it. I love the style and think it will work GREAT with your facial features. AND, like BS says, you can style it in two minutes.

I wish I was brave enough to do something like this. I have Mickey Mouse ears and could never pull off that style but I would love one that I could wash and go. Long hair is a beyotch.