A noose at the naval academy!!!!!

The Boss

If I may ...

That white people make all nooses and is reported by white people that hate themselves being white and whose agenda is to make the white man guilty, and a participant of all things; Racism. Colonialism. Nationalism. Slavery. And all forms of discrimination.
Can I get a link that says that or implied it?

SamSpade

I must live in a completely different world.

When I heard of it, the first thing that came to mind was not racism - it was that the noose is an old symbol for mutiny within the Navy.
So when it appeared, the first thing that sprang to mind was an incident of insubordination and rebellion.

Then I saw a picture - the next thing I thought was, who would make such a lame looking noose? There's like two coils in it.
Traditionally a hangman's noose has 6-8. The purpose of the coils is they make it very difficult to loosen - you drop a body,
and they will NOT get it off.

With only two coils, it's designed to be loosened, although there are much better knots for this purpose. My NEXT thought
was, someone who didn't know their knots picked THIS one. What midshipman doesn't know his knots? Maybe it's not as good
as I know it used to be.

The Boss

If I may ...

I am so sorry. The link to, 'reading between the lines', is not available. If you feel you have reached this message in error, please, read all sensationalized and biased reporting from the MSM.
I apologize , I thought there might be a fact or two you could share but instead I see it's only your bias opinion and your post was only to fit your sorted narrative.Thanks.

CPUSA

I apologize , I thought there might be a fact or two you could share but instead I see it's only your bias opinion and your post was only to fit your sorted narrative.Thanks.
The FACT that the MSM & every Liberal/Progressive Democrat are pushing this false narrative...
You should be apologizing for having your head buried in the sand & letting our Great Country get ALMOST taken apart by the unwashed masses...

The Boss

The FACT that the MSM & every Liberal/Progressive Democrat are pushing this false narrative...
You should be apologizing for having your head buried in the sand & letting our Great Country get ALMOST taken apart by the unwashed masses...
I see still no facts to back up the "original post". thanks.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
..............and the link is???
Seriously? Google or Bing "A noose at the naval academy" and you will get tons of links. Most of those links will contain the following info in their stories-
  1. The U.S. Naval Academy is investigating a report that a noose was hung on academy property on the 56th anniversary of the March on Washington.
  2. Naval Academy Superintendent Vice Adm. Sean Buck said in a statement Friday that the noose was found in a construction zone off-limits to staff.
  3. Buck said while it’s possible the noose was part of a hoisting system to complete ductwork, the academy will investigate it because it “takes all allegations of race hate very seriously."
  4. Carl Snowden is chairman of the Caucus of African-American Leaders. He says the caucus was contacted anonymously about a noose being hung on Aug. 28, the 56th anniversary of the March on Washington led by the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. The group contacted the academy.
Now can you connect the dots of the OP to the above material? While the OP can be seen as snarky, that seems to be that poster's style, but one has to admit that he seems to provide an accurate analysis.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

As rightly you should, apologize. Fall on your sword, disembowel yourself, and all of that kind of stuff too. 'Truth is', facts are a fungible product of the MSM, and that of the product, the narrative de jure. If you can't see that news reports from the MSM, today, focus only on describing alleged criminals as being white, while leaving the color, (those being black, aka African Americans), of other alleged criminals out of the majority of reporting, then you have failed the critical thinking test of life and are doomed to be a patient of Tranny's proctologist. If you are doomed and charted to such a course, then, my PhD friend will be quite happy to have another case study.

The Boss

Seriously? Google or Bing "A noose at the naval academy" and you will get tons of links. Most of those links will contain the following info in their stories-
  1. The U.S. Naval Academy is investigating a report that a noose was hung on academy property on the 56th anniversary of the March on Washington.
  2. Naval Academy Superintendent Vice Adm. Sean Buck said in a statement Friday that the noose was found in a construction zone off-limits to staff.
  3. Buck said while it’s possible the noose was part of a hoisting system to complete ductwork, the academy will investigate it because it “takes all allegations of race hate very seriously."
  4. Carl Snowden is chairman of the Caucus of African-American Leaders. He says the caucus was contacted anonymously about a noose being hung on Aug. 28, the 56th anniversary of the March on Washington led by the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. The group contacted the academy.
Now can you connect the dots of the OP to the above material? While the OP can be seen as snarky, that seems to be that poster's style, but one has to admit that he seems to provide an accurate analysis.
I don't google what someone else says as fact,if that poster wants to be taken seriously then they will provide the information other than that it is and will be consider strictly his or hers bias opinion.

The Boss

If I may ...

As rightly you should, apologize. Fall on your sword, disembowel yourself, and all of that kind of stuff too. 'Truth is', facts are a fungible product of the MSM, and that of the product, the narrative de jure. If you can't see that news reports from the MSM, today, focus only on describing alleged criminals as being white, while leaving the color, (those being black, aka African Americans), of other alleged criminals out of the majority of reporting, then you have failed the critical thinking test of life and are doomed to be a patient of Tranny's proctologist. If you are doomed and charted to such a course, then, my PhD friend will be quite happy to have another case study.
You need a snickers , and a head shrink.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I don't google what someone else says as fact
Neither do I. I ggogled and binged the phrase as I hadn't seen or read anything about it. Upon completing that simple search I then was able to determine that his analysis was very accurate.

SamSpade

You know, truth be told, I have never known a bigoted person who would know dates of events pertaining to African Americans.

gemma_rae

I'm reminded of a humorous story.

The brain, the heart, and all the body parts argued over who should be in charge of the body. They all had valid arguments, but then the anus spoke up and said "What about me?", to which he was met with uproarious laughter. Upset, the anus closed up for seven days and all the body had to eventually submit to his demands. The moral of the story is, you don't have to be important to be The Boss, just an azzhole.:lol: