A NY Times narcissistic writer...

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
It must be great to get paid to sit around and to write articles bitching about anything and everything. She ought to move to New York, I think she’d be happier there.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Last week I arrived to pick up a to-go order I’d paid for on the phone and that the owner had promised to put directly into the trunk of my car. But where I expected to find a deserted parking lot, it was business as usual on a sunny spring Saturday.

So apparently it's okay for her to go out.

That's what I'm most tired of: these VIPs who go out running around, then bitch about other people who are out. "Oh, well I need to get groceries..." What, and nobody else does? "Oh, I had to pick up my fast food order..." So VIP is the only person allowed to get carry out food? "OMG, I couldn't possibly cook my own food!"

Then there are the people griping because they have to work. "My boss won't shut down and keep us safe!" Yo, bitch, you can quit your job any time you like. Nobody is forcing you to go to work. "But I'm essential..." Then prove it. STFU and do your job.

If these people really believed the nonsense they spew, they'd isolate themselves and not leave their home. They'd get grocery delivery and put in a Zumba video for exercise. But what they really want is to attention-whore and boss everyone else around. To them it's just another fun thing they can post on FB about since "Cancer sucks! Repost if you know someone..." is played out.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Then there are the people griping because they have to work. "My boss won't shut down and keep us safe!" Yo, bitch, you can quit your job any time you like. Nobody is forcing you to go to work. "But I'm essential..." Then prove it. STFU and do your job.

My boss is a total slave driver.....won't shut us down.

Total BS...all I'm doing is sitting around drinking beer all day.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Or I might be forced to drink some kinna swill US beer... Sacrifices have to be made in times like these.

Let me suggest Blue Moon. Tasteless beer is tasteless beer, so squeeze that lime in and you'll never know the difference.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Let me suggest Blue Moon. Tasteless beer is tasteless beer, so squeeze that lime in and you'll never know the difference.

But..but..but I don't contaminate the exquisite bouquet of La Cerveza Mas Fina with any kind of fruit. ;-(

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

So apparently it's okay for her to go out.

That's what I'm most tired of: these VIPs who go out running around, then bitch about other people who are out. "Oh, well I need to get groceries..." What, and nobody else does? "Oh, I had to pick up my fast food order..." So VIP is the only person allowed to get carry out food? "OMG, I couldn't possibly cook my own food!"

If these people really believed the nonsense they spew, they'd isolate themselves and not leave their home. They'd get grocery delivery and put in a Zumba video for exercise. But what they really want is to attention-whore and boss everyone else around. To them it's just another fun thing they can post on FB about since "Cancer sucks! Repost if you know someone..." is played out.
Soon, in Webster's dictionary, the word, "Gullible", will have a picture of the United States of America, and her people, as a reference. A once proud, filled with independent people, Republic; its people reduced to an ever reliance on Government to coddle and care for them. Fooled into believing an annual flu was going to kill the entire Nation.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

This is a comment from another site I visit. Take it as you will.

There are 3425+ varieties/genomes of COVID-19 worldwide.

See: https://nextstrain.org/ncov

There are even 341+ varieties/genomes of COVID-19 from Iceland.

This proves that the virus already existed worldwide prior to Wuhan (Dec 2019).

So, COVID-19 existed last year, and the year before, and the year before,...

People have probably been getting sick from various vareities of Covid-19 for decades.

Possibly, people have been dying of various vareities of Covid-19 for decades, only in the past it was called, the flu, or pneumonia, or similar. Since, sequencing of the RNA was not done, and tests for the Covid-19 strain did not exist, no one knew it was Covid-19.

The current "theory" is that all Covid-19 varieties/genomes emerged from one that "appeared" in Wuhan in December 2019. That is, all the 3425 Covid-19 varieties mutated from an original Wuhan virus.

This hypothesis means that all the 3425 Covid-19 varieties have developed within the last four months.

But this is an unheard of and impossibly high rate of evolution.

The fact that the virus already existed previous to Wuhan is also suggested by various people who are unlikely to have been in recent contact with the virus, e.g., Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson, Rand Paul, Prince Charles, etc, testing positive. And by the many people who test positive, but have absolutely no recollection of the disease (because they had it years ago).

The Covid-19 test looks for antibodies that the body has used to fight the disease. It does not tell how long ago the disease occurred. The assumption is that it MUST BE very recent. But that is only because "everyone" believes that everything started with Wuhan, which it didn't.

The deliberate spreading of the virus was probably only to China, Iran, and Italy, where more dangerous strains of Covid-19 may have been released.

Notice that nextstrain.org/ncov does not include any RNA sequences of the Iranian strains of COVID-19.

There is not even a dot for Iran on their map.
There is not even a dot for Iran on their map.

Why is that?

http://www.preearth.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1184

GregV814

Maybe I’m poop simple, but what is the cause for ruining the economy, put thousands out of work ? Is it your belief that it’s simply overdramatized media, or political shifting in some new world order? I am asking with all seriousness.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Maybe I’m poop simple, but what is the cause for ruining the economy, put thousands out of work ? Is it your belief that it’s simply overdramatized media, or political shifting in some new world order? I am asking with all seriousness.

I'll go with that.

WHO and the UN are having quite a time kissing China's ass and delivering misinformation. We've known for decades that they're corrupt aholes, and Trump has been clear that he's moving us toward more independence and less global entanglements. So would it really surprise anyone to learn that this was a huge corruption play?