A perfect example of "garbage in, garbage out"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Michael Moore on The View.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...ic-moore-says-us-wont-make-it-2020-trump-last

Asked by co-host Abby Huntsman who the Democrats should nominate in 2020, Moore darkly warned, “The honest answer to that is I don’t even know if we’re going to get to 2020 as a democracy. I don’t even know.” Offering a blurb that not every director would want for their movie, the liberal Joy Behar exclaimed, “Wait until you see this movie. You’ll kill yourself.”

I can't think of anything I'd like to watch less because I don't enjoy those hysterical people nor do I find their hyperbole amusing, but roughly 3 million people do watch that nonsense, which explains why they rant hysterically on social media.

When I take over the world and turn it into Christvrainia, there will be disclaimers on these crap shows: "This program is intended for entertainment only. It is not thoughtful social or political commentary. Viewer discretion is advised." That way you know right up front that you're getting ready to watch crap, and if it entertains or amuses you, great, but don't take it as real news. There would still be people who think what they see on these shows is real, but it would curtail at least the rational viewers from thinking that this is honest discourse.

glhs837

Power with Control
Bah, you are just jealous of these powerful knowledgable empowered women, you hater...... :)

transporter

When you take over the world:

*Do we all get our own tin foil hat?

*Are we also provided with the same drugs you must take on a daily basis? You know the ones that dull your mind and deaden your common sense to the point that you can vote for and continue to support a man like Donald Trump?

* How about "get out of reality free" card like the one you use so frequently?

*Is your flag a straight jacket?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

*Are we also provided with the same drugs you must take on a daily basis? You know the ones that dull your mind and deaden your common sense to the point that you can vote for and continue to support a man like Donald Trump?

I saw those exact phrases today on Twitter. So I see you read your daily briefing. :yay:

Hijinx

It must be awful to wake up every morning and take a leak an be thinking of Donald Trump
To have breakfast and be thing of Donald Trump
To get your clothes on and be thinking of Donald Trump.
I as going to say to go to work thinking of Donald Trump, but I doubt Tranny works.
So it sits around the house all day looking up leftists web sites, and hating on Donald Trump.
To spend the day that way and go to bed Thinking of Donald Trump.

Poor sick thing.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Maxine..you really need to buy a mirror. Or maybe we could donate one to you??