A Queer in the White House?

truby20

Fighting like a girl
No, not Mayor Pete....I’m talking about who Trump just appointed:

Richard Grenell, the U.S. ambassador to Germany, will be the next acting director of national intelligence. This will make him the highest ranking, out, gay person ever in the US government.

Like I said in the other thread, the first gay president will be Republican.

Last edited:

Barabbas

No, not Mayor Pete....I’m talking about who Trump just appointed:

Richard Grenell, the U.S. ambassador to Germany, will to be the next acting director of national intelligence. This will make him the highest ranking, out, gay person ever in the US government.

Like I said in the other thread, the first gay president will be Republican.
Based on abilities, not on being homosexual.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'm waiting for the left to lose their shiat over this. Will they
A: Say Trump is pandering
B: Say Grenell is a token
C: Just scream at the sky in futility

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

There you go giving Truby more hate Trump ideas.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
There are other out gay men on the Republican side...

Trump’s deputy press secretary

I’m pointing this out because some in this forum keep making really out of touch comments about Pete’s sexuality. Will they make the same insults now?

truby20

Fighting like a girl
There you go giving Truby more hate Trump ideas.

Men, typically, can sustain a stronger, more resilient relationship together than when a woman is involved.

Here are the facts, lesbian couples have by far the highest rates of divorce, followed by heterosexual couples, then finally gay (man/man) relationships.

a strong gay man, with a military background, with a GI Joe like husband, will make for an excellent Republican president.

Spitfire

Greetings:

I couldn’t care less who is in love with whom but I do wonder why so many people in this administration are serving multiple roles and are “acting” in many areas.

Are there so few people willing to work for POTUS?

This is NOT a rhetorical question.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Greetings:

I couldn’t care less who is in love with whom but I do wonder why so many people in this administration are serving multiple roles and are “acting” in many areas.

Are there so few people willing to work for POTUS?

This is NOT a rhetorical question.
Lots of people are willing to work for the president, they just can’t get past the Senate so they remain acting.

Barabbas

Lots of people are willing to work for the president, they just can’t get past the Senate so they remain acting.
It does take 60 votes to end debate, and there are less than 60 willing to end the debate.

Need to remove those obstacles this November!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
There are other out gay men on the Republican side...

Trump’s deputy press secretary

I’m pointing this out because some in this forum keep making really out of touch comments about Pete’s sexuality. Will they make the same insults now?
Imma call bullshit on this Google article. I'm no Trump defender but from day 1 he supported gay marriage. He called other countries out for their treatment of homosexuals. He tried to reach an international accord on tolerance. The only negative thing I can recall about his stance on LGBT is in regards to trans people in the military.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Exactly! But so many are focused on Pete’s sexuality, Trump will get us past it.

Pete is focused on his own sexuality. He's the one who put it on the table as a centerpiece. There are about a dozen Hijinxes who care about that crap; most Americans are like, meh. But Pete was billed as Gay Jesus and made a big production about his same sex marriage. I couldn't tell you the name of any of the candidate spouses except for Jill Biden, who was former Second Lady, and Chasten Glezman Buttigieg. Wait, Bernie's wife is Jane. So there's three.

I can even pick out Chasten Buttigieg in a photo lineup, that's how much he's been celebrated and in the news.

On some level it's a novelty, so I get the interest, but early on Pete happily promoted the Big Gay Pete persona and pressed it for attention.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Yes. Haters gonna hate.

But you certainly agree that the homo haters do not make up the majority of the Trump supporters on here, right?

Pete is focused on his own sexuality. He's the one who put it on the table as a centerpiece. There are about a dozen Hijinxes who care about that crap; most Americans are like, meh. But Pete was billed as Gay Jesus and made a big production about his same sex marriage. I couldn't tell you the name of any of the candidate spouses except for Jill Biden, who was former Second Lady, and Chasten Glezman Buttigieg. Wait, Bernie's wife is Jane. So there's three.

I can even pick out Chasten Buttigieg in a photo lineup, that's how much he's been celebrated and in the news.

On some level it's a novelty, so I get the interest, but early on Pete happily promoted the Big Gay Pete persona and pressed it for attention.
I never gave it much thought but by that token wouldn't it be fair to say of he is using his sexual preference as part of his platform, then he expects to be judged on it?

limblips

PREMO Member
It was a calcuated move intended to bring in the uncommitted liberals and LBGT crowd. I don't think it worked out though. I don't think gayness is cared about anymore. I think Ellen DeGeneres learned that about 20 years ago when she almost lost her career over her incessant "I am gay" rhetoric.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It was a calcuated move intended to bring in the uncommitted liberals and LBGT crowd. I don't think it worked out though. I don't think gayness is cared about anymore. I think Ellen DeGeneres learned that about 20 years ago when she almost lost her career over her incessant "I am gay" rhetoric.

Militant gays don't like Mayor Pete. They say he's not gay enough. Plus he's not only a white man, but a clean cut Wonder Bread white man. They want him to parade around in drag, or at least some assless chaps, to prove he's one of them. Pete won't do that, so they're in Bernie's camp.

I'm just telling you what I'm hearing and cannot make sense of it. :crazy: