A question about refugee distribution

Hijinx

Well Chris says they give notice that they ar bringing these people into your town, and that you don't have to take them.
If that is true then las Cruces chose to have these people and chose to house and feed them.

The people of Las Cruces should be thinking about getting rid of the people who decided to accept these folks, since I doubt seriously there was a public notice of their forthcoming. It was probably decided by a city council or Mayor----if Chris is right.

IMO when such notice is given the local Sheriff of towns so notified should block the roads and turn the buses around and say no. Not here.
We are full, we have all the Mexicans ,Hondurans, Guatamalons,
we need, and we do not have the funds or inclination to support these people.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Hey spitbubble, you claim prowess when using internet search engines....why don't you go look up how refugees are allocated? Learn something...actually educate yourself on a topic.

Asking what some drunk sitting on a barstool "thinks" isn't going to answer any of your questions, now is it?
I'd rather swap spit with her then listen to your dribble. Nice (retarded) answer. If you are going to be snarky, at least be entertaining.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

A question about refugee distribution
Daz a good question. Here's another. Why even distribute? They don't show up to court. Just shut down and remove every border checkpoint. We've gone from a STOP sign, to a road bump, to gilded pavement. What's the point anymore?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

Chris0nllyn

Well Chris says they give notice that they ar bringing these people into your town, and that you don't have to take them.
If that is true then las Cruces chose to have these people and chose to house and feed them.

The people of Las Cruces should be thinking about getting rid of the people who decided to accept these folks, since I doubt seriously there was a public notice of their forthcoming. It was probably decided by a city council or Mayor----if Chris is right.

IMO when such notice is given the local Sheriff of towns so notified should block the roads and turn the buses around and say no. Not here.
We are full, we have all the Mexicans ,Hondurans, Guatamalons,
we need, and we do not have the funds or inclination to support these people.

Don't take my word for it, search the god damned internet you're already on.

Toxick

Splat
Hey - somehow one of my words got - translated - to "crap".

RIght!?
Somehow, some of the snap comes out of a sentence when one of the words is mutilated.

There is a certain degree of nuance that just cannot be adequately expressed without the seasoning of well placed profanity.

BernieP

Resident PIA
So how does that work? Did LC have to agree to take these people, or does the state make them, or what?

My guess is that Las Cruces is the closest town / city that had remotely the resources to cope. (not a small town).
They are in essence a border town, just up the road from El Paso.
In short, I don't think it was so much a "plan" as the only place to set up camp.
But there is no crisis and the new plan is to ship them to more distant locations. That plan is supposed to shut up the critics who claim there is no border crisis.

Now if you are looking for a plan, I submit the entire onslaught is a planned attack, simialar to a denial of service attack on the internet.
Who the actors are I don't know, it could be politically motivated and / or criminally motivated.
Let's be honest, the cartels are involved, and if they collapse the system, it opens up the border for them to more easily move drugs and people across without detection.

People are so upset with Robert Kraft for his rub and tug because it's "Trafficing in humans". But the southern border, where it's a huge problem, well we just can't get the political wags in Washington to agree on a plan.

Chris0nllyn

Now if you are looking for a plan, I submit the entire onslaught is a planned attack, simialar to a denial of service attack on the internet.
Who the actors are I don't know, it could be politically motivated and / or criminally motivated.
Let's be honest, the cartels are involved, and if they collapse the system, it opens up the border for them to more easily move drugs and people across without detection.

Who has the most to gain from furthering a "crisis"? They're politically motivated alright.

Hijinx

He likes to see countries suffering. He makes money off of them.

If you chek his record you will see that he has done much to destroy the economy of other nations
He would like to do it to the US.

Last edited:

This_person

What would he gain?
He would gain progress towards One World Order. Defeat of capitalism and constitutional republics is necessary for a single world order. Defeat of nationalistic pride, individualism, etc., are necessary for a single world order.