A School Board Banned Ideology From Classrooms. The Schools Simply Ignored It.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Leadership at NPS is defying the policy. The board members are being targeted by a mob of wealthy progressives, and one has been fired from his job after being doxxed.

Teachers in Yamhill County are not facing repercussions for continuing to prioritize propaganda over learning. “I’ve filed complaints,” said Robyn Wheatley, who has two kids in NPS. “I’ve emailed so many different teachers. And they literally ignore me every time.”

Teachers unions are seeking to remove the board members from office, as well as suing them. Outside cash from Hollywood celebrities has bankrolled a recall effort, for which voting ends January 18 – this Wednesday.

Hijinx

I am kind of wonder how Virginia is going to make out with the new Governor who says no more CRT.

BOP

Leadership at NPS is defying the policy. The board members are being targeted by a mob of wealthy progressives, and one has been fired from his job after being doxxed.

Teachers in Yamhill County are not facing repercussions for continuing to prioritize propaganda over learning. “I’ve filed complaints,” said Robyn Wheatley, who has two kids in NPS. “I’ve emailed so many different teachers. And they literally ignore me every time.”

Teachers unions are seeking to remove the board members from office, as well as suing them. Outside cash from Hollywood celebrities has bankrolled a recall effort, for which voting ends January 18 – this Wednesday.

Except today is Monday, January 17th. Or are we skipping Tuesday this week?