a TEC event

MorganLover

I got my news letter for TEC and they have a Games Day, great for kids (i think it is sort of like the one that was held at the LOMH??.) , papato and spoon, Ribbon Race, Musical Stalls, Barrel Rae. Pole Bending, Ride-A-Buck, Boot Pile and other stuff. It is on Saturday July 21st TEC mmembers 5.00 a day and non members 10 for the day. With great prizes. And you can ride the nice trails when ever.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Also August 8th they are having an English/Western Play Day at the Howard County Fair that starts @ 10am. If I find anymore info. I'll post it. :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
TEC is the Tuckahoe Equestrian Center on the Eastern Shore of MD in Caroline County. Their website ride listing isn't current.

MorganLover tell HotMomma we can plan that weekend to camp. She wants to take a weekend. I might come over next weekend to TEC for an overnighter. Think you can get away?

Anyone else want to do an overnighter next weekend on the shore? it's a lovely place to ride.

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
TEC is the Tuckahoe Equestrian Center on the Eastern Shore of MD in Caroline County. Their website ride listing isn't current.

MorganLover tell HotMomma we can plan that weekend to camp. She wants to take a weekend. I might come over next weekend to TEC for an overnighter. Think you can get away?

Anyone else want to do an overnighter next weekend on the shore? it's a lovely place to ride.

:tantrum I want to go but can't that weekend.....

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:

Happy, which weekend and is the ride easy enough for my youngin. She has never been really out on a trail ride solo yet. :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SouthernMdRocks said:
Happy, which weekend and is the ride easy enough for my youngin. She has never been really out on a trail ride solo yet. :howdy:
SOMDR it's a 2 hour drive, prior to the TEC ride which would be stressful in itself...i'd prolly take a youngin' who hadn't been off the farm, to Greenwell or Maxwell Hall first if it were my horse, unless you are a super confident rider who can handle anything and stay in the saddle without getting flustered.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
SOMDR it's a 2 hour drive, prior to the TEC ride which would be stressful in itself...i'd prolly take a youngin' who hadn't been off the farm, to Greenwell or Maxwell Hall first if it were my horse, unless you are a super confident rider who can handle anything and stay in the saddle without getting flustered.

Well I guess I should hold off taking her there yet.. You think Maxwell would be a good first. Which weekend are you looking at going to TEC?

ARWB01R

Is anyone going up to LOMH for their Breakfast Ride/Moonlight Ride on July 8th? I went up there for the steak and potato ride a few weeks ago and had a blast! Can't wait!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SouthernMdRocks said:
Well I guess I should hold off taking her there yet.. You think Maxwell would be a good first. Which weekend are you looking at going to TEC?
the weekend mentioned in this thread July 21.

MorganLover

http://www.tuckahoeequestriancenter.net/trail rides/trail_rides_page.htm

for some reason they don't have this Games day on their site, wierd. I posted everything i recieved in my membership news letter. If anyone wants more info you can PM me and i can get you a number to call. It is only for 1 day Saturday July 21st starting at 11 am, but i am sure you can register and then camp the whole weekend, it is a nice place for all those big camper trailers lots of open grassy parking. Very clean/clear trails. Bridges are kept up well. Some of it is out in the open not in the trees and along some roads (back roads that were pretty quite.

Happy, not sure about a whole weekend with the kids. I might have to figure out how we can take both kids riding with us. "M" can buddy with someone and i can see if "S" can ride with me on the front of the saddle like "M" used to do before the buddy saddle.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
MorganLover said:
http://www.tuckahoeequestriancenter.net/trail rides/trail_rides_page.htm

for some reason they don't have this Games day on their site, wierd. I posted everything i recieved in my membership news letter. If anyone wants more info you can PM me and i can get you a number to call. It is only for 1 day Saturday July 21st starting at 11 am, but i am sure you can register and then camp the whole weekend, it is a nice place for all those big camper trailers lots of open grassy parking. Very clean/clear trails. Bridges are kept up well. Some of it is out in the open not in the trees and along some roads (back roads that were pretty quite.

Happy, not sure about a whole weekend with the kids. I might have to figure out how we can take both kids riding with us. "M" can buddy with someone and i can see if "S" can ride with me on the front of the saddle like "M" used to do before the buddy saddle.
we'll figure it out. Did you tell HotMomma?