A thinking person would have to wonder...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...what Kellyanne was thinking when she married that odious turd in the first place.

I'm curious if her book will mention her shitty little bitch of a daughter.

I liked Kellyanne right up until her husband started trashing her on Twitter. And she just took it!!! So not only did she choose to marry and mate with that pudball nasty lowlife POS, she was subordinate to him in the marriage. If I were Trump I'd have fired her right then and there because she clearly doesn't have good judgement.

HemiHauler

...what Kellyanne was thinking when she married that odious turd in the first place.

I liked Kellyanne right up until her husband started trashing her on Twitter. And she just took it!!! So not only did she choose to marry and mate with that pudball nasty lowlife POS, she was subordinate to him in the marriage. If I were Trump I'd have fired her right then and there because she clearly doesn't have good judgement.

It’s called show business.

phreddyp

You are one sick woman, this woman is no fool, she ran a very successful campaign and got little recognition for it. All of us make mistakes, I still have a very high opinion of her. You have a habit to disparage everyone who doesn't do or think as YOU would like. I am pretty sure her accomplishments far outweigh any thing that you have done . Trump picked her because he recognized her value along with his press secretary Kayleigh McEnany. I like and respect them both, what they do on their own time is up to them. They both were great Trump assets and I am happy that he stuck with the two of them.